Official Game Thread

Garandx - average is a bit generous IMO. No emotion. Plodding offense.

I'm disapointed.

Same, we'll see if anything changes at all.

Most likely we'll wait till were down in the 4th with 10 mins to go to show any emotion.

Lot of overreacting. It's the first half of the first game with this young D and new coaches. Let's see how they adjust in the second. Im no where near throwing the towel in.

I am. We may not win 2 games this year. We look terrible against a really bad defense.

what's really sad is this club has no one who just likes to dominate, likes to beat people, likes to get nasty. when iowa's had the bulaga's, the gallery's, the angerer's, the roth's, the sander's, they've had an edge, a chip on their shoulder. there is no one who just exudes "get ready for a fight". the attitude that iowa used to have isn't there right now. i hope a guy like brian ferentz brings that back. but this club is far from it through 2 quarters. it really makes football hard to watch..especially in this sec infested place i live in

Yeah we are not going to challenge the SEC teams in excitement hell even Vandy had more emotion than we do.

Iowa gives up 133 yards in first half, not bad, they need to shut down that QB draw which is about 50 of the yards.

Terrible on third down conversions again. Is it JVB, our receivers, or are scheme?

Latest posts