Official Game Thread

Right Big10Fan its obvious he knows what hes doing. He hired a washed up O Coord who got fired because of lack of innovation. Moving backwards faster then everyone else isn't evolving....or working. What does it take for him to prove he has lost touch with the game? Starting 0-2? Maybe squeaking by UNI? Below .500 in the conference? All are looking pretty realistic.

If you'd have told me NIU would have 19 pts going into the 4th with our D. I wouldv'e said we're going to win. I'm not seeing the creativity I thought I would out of this bunch but again the O-line coaching is sub par. Kurt needs to MICROMANGE Brian until he figures this **** out.

been fun guys, i'm out. JVB and James Morris as QB's of their sides of the ball makes me question everything right now. i know it's only one game, but their history isn't a good indication of what they will lead this club to.
great point. Morris totally messed up on the long td run along with the fs missing a tackle by taking a horrid angle.

Terrible throw. I'm convinced at this point that to be successful on offense you need a mobile QB that keeps Ds honest.

Latest posts