*****OFFICIAL GAME THREAD***** Iowa -v- Purdue

sweet. This Iowa team is the most thrilling and fundamentally sound and creative a team I have ever seen. I am always on the edge of my seat. You never know what will happen. In any phase. I think KF needs to be given an extension.

When was the last time you actually enjoyed watching an Iwa Ftball game? Like Jon said in a podcast, it's a root canal every week.
2009, and even then it was like pulling teeth with the offense. The defense won Iowa a lot of games that year, and that was fun.

This game could come down to field position. Puts a lot of pressure on the D, and we need to stay on the field much longer on offense, whether of not we score.....

2009, and even then it was like pulling teeth with the offense. The defense won Iowa a lot of games that year, and that was fun.
I agree but at least the line opened up holes and Iowa had the best RB in the nation that season.

Now Iowa has a weak offensive line and they don't even know who the hell their RB is.

sweet. This Iowa team is the most thrilling and fundamentally sound and creative a team I have ever seen. I am always on the edge of my seat. You never know what will happen. In any phase. I think KF needs to be given an extension.

Be careful what you wish for, after all Barta is the AD.

Latest posts