!**Official 'Friday Funnies' Thread**!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The poor kid that got destroyed will probably never set foot on a field again. But because I am a terrible person, I watched it about 5 times and laughed at the de-cleater every time.

That kid seriously got blown up. Wonder how many times the recipient of the hit had to watch it before figuring out it was him that got hit.

The kid that landed the blow also came out with the ball. Was it a fumble or did he take it from the poor kid after he was down for the count? Also, #33 is blatantly holding.

The kid that landed the blow also came out with the ball. Was it a fumble or did he take it from the poor kid after he was down for the count? Also, #33 is blatantly holding.

Poor kid got lit up on a play that should/could have been called back. Poor guy I at least hope he was credited for the carry.

The poor kid that got destroyed will probably never set foot on a field again. But because I am a terrible person, I watched it about 5 times and laughed at the de-cleater every time.

After that hit the little guy may never walk again let alone step foot on a field. He got knocked the f*** out.

s1eN9E6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts