!**Official 'Friday Funnies' Thread**!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at how Millenials name their kids. Worst. Generation. Ever.

EBtExYhWwAg00cX
David kind of sticks out like a sore thumb on that one.

My son once had Jaden, Caden, Braydon, and Aiden on his soccer team (when he played soccer)

My daughter once played on an AAU basketball team that had Anna, Hannah, Briana, and Liana.

Also, if my arithmetic is correct that's 21 kids, which is pushing the limit for what some believe to be a workable teacher to student ratio.

Elementary schools in the 1960's and 1970's routinely had thirty or more kids per classroom and there was no doubt as to who was in charge.

Last edited:
The first driver, the one who rolled it, should have been more aware. He should have seen the trouble ahead, as stupid as the white car was, and started slowing down realizing that there was traffic in the left lane.

The bus could have helped by slowing down as well, which would have slowed the vehicles behind him. And perhaps allowed the truck to get in the left lane.

The second truck is the one I feel bad for. No matter what he did it was going to be the wrong move. If he would have committed to his lane the white car would have blocked it. If he swerved you knew the car would swerve with him and perhaps allowed to truck to get around to the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts