!*****Official 'Franny Earns An 0-3 B1G Start vs Most Hated Rival' Game Thread*****!

Anyone else a little peeved at how Revsine ( a former QCA TV guy, no less) and Bardo are just trashing Iowa as an overrated and underperforming team given their experience and “skill”??!!

Do they not know that only us “Nation” members are allowed to trash Iowa for being an overrated, underperforming team. Beyond the pale!
Uh oh. I wonder what will happen when Fran finds out that he can't get B1G Network announcers suspended for hurting his feel-feels.

Has Fran NOT had enough years to build a program? I mean c'mon we go on the road and you can just mail it in that we are going to get crushed. I don't think we win a road game this year. I don't even see us playing a competitive road game....this is really remarkable that this team is that pathetic on the road. #donewithFran
I can't keep away. Nine seasons and he has never established an identity for the program.
I give KF cudos in that Dept. At least!

tumblr_n96gbjil1C1r94e9jo1_400.gif

I want my, I want my, I want my NIT.......Money for Nothing, Big Ten losses at three...

Wouldn't be great if we could all be employed by the U of Iowa. Well paid, never have to show progress or growth in you job or abilities and stay employed until you decide to retire and all along getting significant pay raises and bonuses! If that ain't a fucking dream job than I don't know what is besides being Hue Heffner!

Good news is our 1s are at least as good as Purdue's 2s. Great work Fran

Thing is, if Painter or Gard or Miles or Bluder or [ insert any Competent Coach’s Name ] had Iowa’s 1s, they’d actually play like 1s and have some sort of a strategy that emphasized their strengths, rather than playing White Magic 1980 street ball.

Wouldn't be great if we could all be employed by the U of Iowa. Well paid, never have to show progress or growth in you job or abilities and stay employed until you decide to retire and all along getting significant pay raises and bonuses! If that ain't a fucking dream job than I don't know what is besides being Hue Heffner!

giphy.gif

I’m not a fan of KF, but he does put up a good season every 4 years. Fran can’t even match that.
Unfortunately for fran, he doesn’t get to play in the b10 west or go to bowl games based on fan travel in lieu of quality wins. He shares the cupcake non conference schedule philosophy though.

I got to admit all and you can say what you want about me but the older I get the more distant I am becoming of the Hawks.
I quit buying football season tickets two years ago and I can barely stand to watch bb period. I have dedicated most of my life forty nine years this University in emotion, money and support but I am sick of mediocrities. I know we have had some great times and some nice bowls but when it was really on the line i.e rosebowls, light schedules, we have never met the task and if this it, all there is then damn! How one fucking guy, barta has the power to keep us from ever
Achieving long term success is beyond me.
I guess when the old rich millionaire boosters that are content with this status die off things may change but I doubt I see it or to old fucking enjoy it!

For Barta, this should have been a clear-cut ultimatum, " Fran if you don't make the tourney this year, you are done."

I got to admit all and you can say what you want about me but the older I get the more distant I am becoming of the Hawks.
I quit buying football season tickets two years ago and I can barely stand to watch bb period. I have dedicated most of my life forty nine years this University in emotion, money and support but I am sick of mediocrities. I know we have had some great times and some nice bowls but when it was really on the line i.e rosebowls, light schedules, we have never met the task and if this it, all there is then damn! How one fucking guy, barta has the power to keep us from ever
I guess when the old rich millionaire boosters that are content with this status die off things may change but I doubt I see it or to old fucking enjoy it!

Are u tracking and cut / pasting my posts or are you my doppleganger?

At least KF won the outback bowl, but now it's time for a long winter. Glad I live in Florida..

I'm right there with ya, though. Still a fan but I've become (nearly) completely apathetic towards Iowa basketball. Never thought I'd say that even 5 years ago.. But two decades of mediocre to flat out piss poor product has finally taken it's toll.

I miss Tom Davis. He didn't always have the better team on the floor but his teams were nearly always competitive, and were fun to watch.

Latest posts