Official Football Poll (How Many Wins?)

How many wins does Iowa get during the season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tksirius

HN's Love Doctor
Ok, everyone get on record with their predictions. How many wins does Iowa get?
This does NOT include the bowl game or B1G Championship.

Last edited:
I went 8. Losses to PSU, OSU, and then I feel like we lose 2/4 of Wisconsin, Nebraska, Minnesota or Northwestern. If I had my pick I'd like to beat Nebraska and Minnesota. I think we'll know a lot more after the ISU game.

Wins: Wyoming, North Texas, ILL, Purdue
Probable wins: ISU, Sprarty, MN
Toss Ups: NW, Nebby
Probable losses: Penn St, Wisc
Loss: OSU

If you take the 4 wins and figure we win half of the probable wins, toss ups and probable losses, that's 7.5.

We know we should be good at OL, RB and LB.

I'm hopeful on the DL, CB, TE and QB leaving my biggest question marks being safety, WR and the kicking game.

At safety we have 1 returning starter and at WR we have Vandeberg. I'm also confident that the passing game will be improved based on scheme and having KOK and Polasek both involved with their OC experience.

For all of these reasons, I went with 8. The schedule doesn't allow for many more wins but I also think that with the quality of players, it's hard for me to imagine less than 7 wins.

Wins: Wyoming, North Texas, ILL, Purdue
Probable wins: ISU, Sprarty, MN
Toss Ups: NW, Nebby
Probable losses: Penn St, Wisc
Loss: OSU

If you take the 4 wins and figure we win half of the probable wins, toss ups and probable losses, that's 7.5.

We know we should be good at OL, RB and LB.

I'm hopeful on the DL, CB, TE and QB leaving my biggest question marks being safety, WR and the kicking game.

At safety we have 1 returning starter and at WR we have Vandeberg. I'm also confident that the passing game will be improved based on scheme and having KOK and Polasek both involved with their OC experience.

For all of these reasons, I went with 8. The schedule doesn't allow for many more wins but I also think that with the quality of players, it's hard for me to imagine less than 7 wins.

Agree with everything except I'd put Wisky up in the toss-up category. They have an easy schedule. One just hopes that your team is not one of the easy teams on their schedule. They might not be ready for the Hawks.

Agree with everything except I'd put Wisky up in the toss-up category. They have an easy schedule. One just hopes that your team is not one of the easy teams on their schedule. They might not be ready for the Hawks.

Vegas has us as a double digit dog to Wiscy.

Makes no sense to me since it always seems to be a close game but I also know Vegas is smarter than me.

I just dont know this season.
This season smells like one of those season that Iowa has every few years.
No one giving us respect. Being over looked. Under valued.

This is the toughest season ive had to predict. Ever.

I love our front 7. I love our OL and RBs.

Can our RBs help generate more then 19 points a game? If so, we win 11 or 12. If not, 6 or 7.

All I know is I CANNOT WAIT!!!!

Latest posts