OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

Not for nothing but Iowa offense looked decent last week( yes it was an FCS school)
This week it was run,run,pass, punt. 2 series inside the 3 was baffling play calling. 2nd half was typical Kirk play not to loose play calling.

I honestly think Lester gets overruled by Kirk

Same shit different year. Blame Cade all you want, but this is an expectation with Ferentz running the show.
You're right. Man, I miss Stanley, and Iowa fans even hated him. Petras, Hill, whomever. It's beyond individual players (although it would be amazing to have a really talented QB at Iowa.

Got home late last night from fishin' and just got done watching the first half. What a bunch of crap. Take Lesturd out back and shoot him. Bring back Brain. Never seen a more pathetic offense in my life. I quit. No way in heck am I watching the second half. The only way I'd watch it is to see if this offense could possibly get any worse. Screw it. I'm going to church now to pray that Lester gets struck by a bolt of lightning and is holding hands with every single member of this offense and offensive coaching staff.

Hell I'm going to watch the Browns and Giants game this afternoon and see some real offenses. One averages 17 ppg and the other 12 ppg. Won't even recognize it as football.

NOT /rant. To be continued at a later date. 29 more pages to go.

At least the walleyes were biting.

Latest posts