OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

Kirk Ferentz and Jon Budmayr have been suspended one game for recruiting violations for recruiting Cade McManara in 2022.

Obviously this is Tim Lester's fault and he must be fired immediately

non-iowa twitter was having fun with this. the jokes write themselves

In ESPNs tiered rankings of every FBS football team (we're in Tier 8, btw), they drop this quote:

Iowa hired a new offensive coordinator, who introduced the forward pass in a revelation akin to the ending of "The Village," when the cloistered youths realize they've been surrounded by the modern world the whole time.​

For putting us in a position to be compared to an M. Night movie, Tim Lester must be fired!

We are down to 31 pages to go. Greatest #31 of all time is Ronnie Harmon. Our current OC plays cards with Norby Walters and Lloyd Bloom...so we for sure should FIRE TIM (WICKED) LESTER

Our OC won't be winning the 2024 College Football Survival Pool and neither will I but nonetheless we should FIRE TIM (WICKED) LESTER

In ESPNs tiered rankings of every FBS football team (we're in Tier 8, btw), they drop this quote:

Iowa hired a new offensive coordinator, who introduced the forward pass in a revelation akin to the ending of "The Village," when the cloistered youths realize they've been surrounded by the modern world the whole time.​

For putting us in a position to be compared to an M. Night movie, Tim Lester must be fired!

Spoiler Alert!

I see M. Night also believes in nepotism. He just made his own daughter the star and hero of his new movie in the theaters called "Trap"

Ok, technically the daughter gets 2nd billing behind Josh Harnett, kind of like Brian Ferentz was the 2nd highest paid assistant behind Phil Parker, but we all know who is the favorite of the boss.

Perhaps Lester is actually Brian in disguise?

Lester saw that Moutain can run a particular play better than the other guys. He drew a comparison to Arron Jones, who when he returned, after injury in 2023 he ran a particular play really well and the offense took off from there.

your guess at which play is as good as mine.

I wanna post a gif of someone cracking their knuckles and title it ""me, prepping to light this thread up on Saturday"

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday, I don't care about yo u
It's Friday, I'm in love

Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
Oh, Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday, I'm in love

Latest posts