OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

I would've sworn Ben Franklin said that when he was president.

I could see Franklin being the Mike Leach of the founding fathers. GW seems like a straight Saban type. KF would be Adams. Not sure who is Jefferson?

The more I think about it, perhaps Patrick Henry or Sam Adams are better analogs to Leach. Franklin might be more of a Lincoln Riley?

By the way, I probably have an elementrary level of understanding of the founding of this country, so I am mostly typing out of my ass here.

I've been gone a week and a half on vacation and come back to only see this thread at page 56!! I am very disappointed in you all. STEP IT UP!

I agree, we haven't seen jack chit out of this dude since he's been hired. Not one point. Not even a FG. Get rid of him.

Folks we have 44 pages to go.....As a uniform number, 44 is cool, filling out the broad backs of sluggers Hank Aaron, Reggie Jackson and Willie McCovey. Jerry West wore 44. So did George Gervin. And so, in the early '70s, did Pistol Pete Maravich, when that number was also attached to the most famous handgun of its day: Dirty Harry's. FIRE TIM (WICKED) LESTER

Latest posts