OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

Since we're talking breakfast, I'm taking my son to Hakodate, Hokkaido on Wednesday. I just booked an AirBNB that's like 20 feet away from the ocean and we're going to the fish market the moment it opens on Thursday. Supposedly there are over 200 restaurants there that serve various fish delicacies for breakfast. It ain't Happy Chef or Perkins, but I think I will find some redeeming qualities about it.
Fish for breakfast. Yum??!!

Sounds something like Mr. Tim Lester would do.

Used to eat hard boiled eggs at Grandma's house a lot too for breakfast. She would put it in this gold plated egg cup and since I was real little got to sit at the table in an old timey counter chair / step stool. Man simple times in life that have lasting memory. Grandma was the one that always had Kellogg's Concentrate in the cupboard as well as other good stuff like Underwood Deviled Ham, Barnum's Animal crackers, Cracker Jacks, Chicken in a Biskit crackers, Goldfish crackers, Tastykakes and Birch Beer. Damn that was a long time ago but seems like yesterday....

I was never a huge fan of Cracker Jacks. Yuk. Not sure I have ever had Birch Beer. What does it taste like. Syrupy?

What Flavor Is Root Beer?​

The primary flavor of root beer is sassafras, but the root beer we’ve come to love today is a medley of many flavors. There has never been a standard recipe for root beer, and it’s contained hundreds of ingredients over the years. Still, with the advent of mass factory production and governing bodies overseeing food production like the FDA, most brands have settled on a similar flavor profile. Besides sassafras, root beer usually has vanilla, molasses, caramel, and cinnamon notes. It’s warming, slightly spicy, and has an almost creamy flavor. Root beer is now slightly more acidic than classic root beer due to the preservatives we add to keep it shelf-stable.

What Flavor Is Root Beer?​

The primary flavor of root beer is sassafras, but the root beer we’ve come to love today is a medley of many flavors. There has never been a standard recipe for root beer, and it’s contained hundreds of ingredients over the years. Still, with the advent of mass factory production and governing bodies overseeing food production like the FDA, most brands have settled on a similar flavor profile. Besides sassafras, root beer usually has vanilla, molasses, caramel, and cinnamon notes. It’s warming, slightly spicy, and has an almost creamy flavor. Root beer is now slightly more acidic than classic root beer due to the preservatives we add to keep it shelf-stable.

Thank you Cliff.

Thank you Cliff.
A cliff is a landform that consists of a very steep, vertical, or overhanging face of rock, earth, or ice . Cliffs are formed by processes of weathering and erosion. Weathering happens when natural events, like wind or rain, break up pieces of rock. In coastal areas, strong winds and powerful waves break off soft or grainy rocks from hardier rocks. The harder rocks are left as cliffs.

The primary difference between root and birch beer is their key ingredient. Birch beer is made from the sap and bark of birch trees, while root beer is made using the flavors of the sassafras vine and root. That's why root beer's alternative name is “sarsaparilla.” Root beer contains roots, while birch beer doesn't.

Our OC does not know what differentiates Root from Birch Beer. How the hell is he going to be able to differentiate defensive schemes? FIRE TIM (WICKED) LESTER

A cliff is a landform that consists of a very steep, vertical, or overhanging face of rock, earth, or ice . Cliffs are formed by processes of weathering and erosion. Weathering happens when natural events, like wind or rain, break up pieces of rock. In coastal areas, strong winds and powerful waves break off soft or grainy rocks from hardier rocks. The harder rocks are left as cliffs.
lol

Tim Lester will make Brian Ferentz look bad in his first year by finishing second to last in FBS total offense this 2024 season. Kirk will not allow this so he will-
FIRE TIM LESTER!

Latest posts