OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

This is the time to put in new windos and capture a tax credit.

Were you the one who on here put in solar a couple years ago? Somebody on here I remember had a thread about it. Was wondering how the experience is from years ago now.

WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH ARBY'S? THEY USED TO CALL IT A BIG MONTANA, THEN A ROAST BEEF MAX, NOW THEY CALL IT A HALF POUNDER. IMAGINE IF MCDOWELL'S CHANGED THE NAME OF THE BIG MC.

IF TIM LESTER WAS A RESTAURANT, WHICH ONE WOULD HE BE? I THINK HE WOULD BE BOSTON MARKET. VERY BLAND, LOW RISK FOOD WHERE YOU COULD TAKE YOUR GRANDMA AND NOT WORRY ABOUT WHETHER A STRAY PEPPERCORN OR CHILE FLAKE MAY IRRITATE HER MOUTH. NO SIZZLE, NO SPICE, NO ZING.

AM I THE ONLY ONE ON THIS THREAD WHO HAS BEEN TO A LONG JOHN SILVERS THIS DECADE? PERSONALLY, I LIKE LJS. WHAT SAYS THE BOARD?
Love LJS. Used to go quite a bit with my Dad when I was young. Always got chicken planks in the early years then discovered Fish n More. And those GD crunchies. I don't eat much fast food these days but if I do LJS is one of my faves.

I got a stand mixer for my birthday. Used it to make bread dough last night. Its less expeinsive, motor whines like a 1.0 liter engine on a hill.

Dude eats Quaker Instant Oatmeal which is fine but he eats plain and only eats one packet. FIRE TIM (WICKED) LESTER

AM I THE ONLY ONE ON THIS THREAD WHO HAS BEEN TO A LONG JOHN SILVERS THIS DECADE? PERSONALLY, I LIKE LJS. WHAT SAYS THE BOARD?

Its been years if not decades. Never a big fan. I know a guy who was head cheif there..he owned menu, ingredients sourcing and logistics nationwide. Fascinating what goes into it all. He led them through a menu transformation.

Latest posts