OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

My buddy used to post on here all the time with the handle "HappyChef" because he used to be a line cook at a Happy Chef restaurant. Do you know anyone who used to work at Happy Chef?

I remember him, prolly on Jon's old site. Both of you would relive the good ole' days of going to Iowa games and tailgating with some wild stories. Didn't you give him chit about his crappy RV on scale with Eddie's in National Lampoon's Christmas Vaca?

I remember him, prolly on Jon's old site. Both of you would relive the good ole' days of going to Iowa games and tailgating with some wild stories. Didn't you give him chit about his crappy RV on scale with Eddie's in National Lampoon's Christmas Vaca?

The loss of my story in the "Crapping your pants at work" thread and the pictures of the RV are the worst things about the loss of the old board. I also had a post on this board on the OT board before Miller shat himself with power where some douche had lost his keys at the bar and then an hour or so later I started a thread called "Found some idiot's keys at the bar" and then claimed to throw them in the river. That might be the maddest I've ever seen anyone ever get on here. Ol Ghost rolled in with a "Y U SO MAD?" meme that absolutely lit the guy on fire.

That RV was so epic, though, because we got it to Iowa City at like 2 in the morning and just pulled it into the KC lot and parked in there with the Budweiser bus and those million dollar RVs. By the time the representative from the university got there to tell us to move there were about 20,000 people in the lot and the dude realized that piece of shit wasn't going anywhere. I believe it was the Wisconsin game in 2008. The best night with it, though, was the Michigan game in 2009. It snowed just a little bit and HappyChef locked the keys in it with it running and we had to break the window to get into it. I don't think I will ever in my life be as cold as I was that night. HappyChef dropped his phone into a toilet and we lost all the pictures of it. I'm still distraught about that.

The loss of my story in the "Crapping your pants at work" thread and the pictures of the RV are the worst things about the loss of the old board. I also had a post on this board on the OT board before Miller shat himself with power where some douche had lost his keys at the bar and then an hour or so later I started a thread called "Found some idiot's keys at the bar" and then claimed to throw them in the river. That might be the maddest I've ever seen anyone ever get on here. Ol Ghost rolled in with a "Y U SO MAD?" meme that absolutely lit the guy on fire.

That RV was so epic, though, because we got it to Iowa City at like 2 in the morning and just pulled it into the KC lot and parked in there with the Budweiser bus and those million dollar RVs. By the time the representative from the university got there to tell us to move there were about 20,000 people in the lot and the dude realized that piece of shit wasn't going anywhere. I believe it was the Wisconsin game in 2008. The best night with it, though, was the Michigan game in 2009. It snowed just a little bit and HappyChef locked the keys in it with it running and we had to break the window to get into it. I don't think I will ever in my life be as cold as I was that night. HappyChef dropped his phone into a toilet and we lost all the pictures of it. I'm still distraught about that.

Lol. I remember the thread about the lost keys to. I've been around a while. That was epic.

What the hell are they waiting for. Thy guy hasn't done chit in a month. It's been crickets around the program.

Be patient. Once the powers that be see the offense and then see a 700 page thread on here demanding his termination this guy will be gone by Halloween.

My buddy used to post on here all the time with the handle "HappyChef" because he used to be a line cook at a Happy Chef restaurant. Do you know anyone who used to work at Happy Chef?
No but I had a buddy in high school who worked at Godfathers Pizza in Urbandale. We would often be playing poker on a Friday night and his older brother was always in the game and would call a pizza in. We would go pick it up and that SOB would always weigh north of ten pounds I swear.

No but I had a buddy in high school who worked at Godfathers Pizza in Urbandale. We would often be playing poker on a Friday night and his older brother was always in the game and would call a pizza in. We would go pick it up and that SOB would always weigh north of ten pounds I swear.

I'd give my left testicle for just one slice of Godfathers taco pizza right this minute.

I'm going to delete this reply in 15 minutes or when I get word from you that you read it...whichever is sooner...but I got an anonymous email from the guy with a limp who works at the Benton Street car wash that when Kurt dropped his Escalade off Saturday, he saw him scrolling a thread on his phone that said something to the effect of, "HIRE JIM CHESTER" but he couldn't make it out. Said he had that thousand yard stare goin' on.

Read. Plz feel free to delete but then come back and add more posts to make up for the lost space caused by the deletion. I refuse to post on any page number lower than 100 by the time this chucklefuck dials up his first three and out once the season begins.

I mean, I could ship you a piece, but I don't think it would be very good when it arrived. And you can keep your left testicle, not sure what I'd do with it.

Couple summers ago my grandma had a 90th birthday party in Durty Dodge and my dad brought in a few pizzas from Godfathers, including a taco pie, and my cousin attempted to abscond with half a taco pizza. Unreal. How you do that to your own family is beyond me.

I mean, I could ship you a piece, but I don't think it would be very good when it arrived. And you can keep your left testicle, not sure what I'd do with it.
You could always save it and put it in your next Bloody Mary. They seem to put anything and everything in those things now. Sausage sticks, shrimp, banana peppers, etc..

Couple summers ago my grandma had a 90th birthday party in Durty Dodge and my dad brought in a few pizzas from Godfathers, including a taco pie, and my cousin attempted to abscond with half a taco pizza. Unreal. How you do that to your own family is beyond me.

You could have thrown his keys in the river.

Latest posts