OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

Since we are working on jacking this thread up, I will put my legit Lester question here:

The KF style of zone blocking has been somewhat unique in that he really stresses for his lineman to get vertical (i.e. downfield) once they are locked on. College officials give quite a bit of leeway with OL being downfield on RPOs, but it is not infinite. If the OL still plays the way KF wants them to play, is that compatible with running RPO? Is he willing to change the one aspect of coaching football he has focused on more than any other?

And if he isn't open to changing, should we fire Tim Lester?

Last edited:
Since we are working on jacking this thread up, I will put my legit Lester question here:

The KF style of zone blocking has been somewhat unique in that he really stresses for his lineman to get vertical (i.e. downfield) once they are locked on. College officials give quite a bit of leeway with OL being downfield on RPOs, but it is not infinite. If the OL still plays the way KF wants them to play, is that compatible with running RPO? Is he willing to change the one aspect of coaching football he has focused on more than any other?

And if he isn't open to changing, should we fire Tim Lester?
This post has been up for hours and ol' Timmay doesn't want to come in here and answer it, huh? Speaks volumes about the guy.

FIRE TIM LESTER

Rumor has it that the playbook that the new OC is implementing does not have a Jailbreak Screen it in. FIRE TIM (WICKED) LESTER

The Coralville strip has a hill? I suppose up where the businesses and some houses are, I guess.
There's s a very slight incline as you head East around Applebee's or UICCU/Green State. The peak is around where Szechwan Village was. Then you go downhill for a bit before the white bridge. I haven't lived in Coralville since 2007. The businesses in this area are probably very different now compared to then, but it looks like Dusty's is still there according to Google.

Amazing that it took two sessions to learn this about tripe. I needed but one morsel to understand the situation.

I was served it once at a Gyu-Kaku restaurant near Tsudanuma Station in Japan I believe during the fall of 2001 and vowed to never eat it again. Two Christmases ago we were at some peoples' house, Chinese family. My wife sees the tripe as they're prepping some sort of hot pot. I get a text "You will eat some tripe and you will not complain and you will tell them it's good."

Based on everything I've read up until now, not to be redundant again of course, there are things out there that raise serious questions about Tim Lester's handing and disposition of dryer lint and even laundry its self. Think about the consequences of this just for a minute. Never mind how he puts a roll of toilet paper in the spool. This has gravity.

Perkins is a go to where I live. Denny's are nice but scarce. No Waffle Houses.

I thought Country Kitchens were kind of good but I don't even know if they are around anymore.

Latest posts