OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

If there's one thing I don't recommend, it is eating any sort of Asian broth and adding more salt to it before trying it. Pho, ramen, miso soup, etc., just trust the salt level on the first bite. I lived in Asia for almost two years and I can't think of an instance where I have ever thought to myself "you know what this soup needs? more salt."

Agree. I actually use low salt soy sauce when call for soy sauce.

National media going after this clown. Article titled "Did Kurt Ferentz hire Tim Lester out of spite?" Of course he did, the man is trying to subtly burn the program down after his kid got fired for the mere act of having the second to worst offense in the country last year and the worst offense this year.

National media going after this clown. Article titled "Did Kurt Ferentz hire Tim Lester out of spite?" Of course he did, the man is trying to subtly burn the program down after his kid got fired for the mere act of having the second to worst offense in the country last year and the worst offense this year.

It has been absolutely crickets since he's been hired besides one forced presser last week. As a true die hard fan, I'd like to know what the hell he's been doing for 3 weeks!

Get rid of him.

Oh, this thing is gunna get up to 50 parges no prob by next September.

It has been absolutely crickets since he's been hired besides one forced presser last week. As a true die hard fan, I'd like to know what the hell he's been doing for 3 weeks!

Get rid of him.

Oh, this thing is gunna get up to 50 parges no prob by next September.

I want to know his thoughts on Carlos O'Kelly's.

On the meat itself, after you pull it from the broth. But I don't even recall if it was salt, probably a hot sauce. The point was he was outlining different cuts and flavor variations, try this on the tendon, this on the tripe, etc.

I've had tripe twice. I'll have nothing on that shit because it ain't ever going in my mouth again. Same with sea urchin. Never. Again.

I'm trying to get this mofo to page 7 here in Early February. FIRE TIM (WICKED) LESTER!!!

Thank you, xir. I really appreciate your contributions. You did more for this football program than Tim Lester has done in his entire tenure as offensive coordinator.

I've had tripe twice. I'll have nothing on that shit because it ain't ever going in my mouth again. Same with sea urchin. Never. Again.

There used to be a Chinese place in Coralville that was on the 2nd floor of a duplex, right off the strip. Can't remember the name, but the food was good, and they would sprint around that place. Waitresses would be sprinting up and down the stairs (kitchen was on the lower level), the whole time the owner/manager yelling at them for their laziness. I had tripe there, and it was excellent.

There used to be a Chinese place in Coralville that was on the 2nd floor of a duplex, right off the strip. Can't remember the name, but the food was good, and they would sprint around that place. Waitresses would be sprinting up and down the stairs (kitchen was on the lower level), the whole time the owner/manager yelling at them for their laziness. I had tripe there, and it was excellent.

I remember this place too, but also can't think of the name. It was at the top of the hill on the East/North side of the strip. I can vouch for the owner's behavior. :D

"Is it an Irish bar or a Mexican restaurant?!?!"

We used to love the old Carlos in Iowa City. If you were looking for large quantities of cheap, creamy and cheesy, Mexicanish food, with all of the chips and salsa you could eat (and that is what I was commonly looking for in my 20s), it couldn't be beat. Had my first date with my wife there.

I have been back a time or two in the last few years...would not recommend. We waited over an hour for our food one time when it wasn't even that busy.

Latest posts