OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

I heard he ordered boneless wings at lunch when he came for his interview.

There is no such thing. It's like saying "chili soup." It doesn't exist. So-called "boneless wings" are actually just sliced up chicken breast sold to unsuspecting Yankees.

Nothing says $ussy more, than someone ordering boneless wings. What did he also eat his pizza with a fork?
We need a real man in this position. Somebody that chews Big Red gum.

I heard 3 things about him:

1) puts toilet paper roll into the despenser upside down
2) does not squeeze toothpaste from the end-up for best results
3) puts glassees into pantry right side up instead of upside down.

I heard 3 things about him:

1) puts toilet paper roll into the despenser upside down
2) does not squeeze toothpaste from the end-up for best results
3) puts glassees into pantry right side up instead of upside down.

......and we hired this fool?

I feel and epic thread coming on.

Mods - can you please ban this guy from participating in this thread? Thx. OK4P
I also a little extra salt to the chicken meat. Salt and chicken go hand in hand. Now after salting dip just meat of the chicken in the ketchup.

I also like green onion and radish sandwiches on two buttered pieces of bread. Of course salt is involved with that as well. Absolutely divine.

I also a little extra salt to the chicken meat. Salt and chicken go hand in hand. Now after salting dip just meat of the chicken in the ketchup.

I also like green onion and radish sandwiches on two buttered pieces of bread. Of course salt is involved with that as well. Absolutely divine.

My father-in-law tipped me off about the butter and radish sandwiches, gotta agree on that one.

I am not a huge fan of ketchup, don't really go out of my way to put it on stuff. But truth be told, I have never really met a sauce/condiment I didn't like. I'd join you in eating some ketchup-chicken if that is the kind of party we were at...when in Rome.

Ketchup is a condiment for little kids to use, not adults.

I got some black truffle ketchup as a gift, that is pretty good stuff.

Where do people stand on Sriracha? Seems like a lot of people love to dump on it since it became popular, but for my money, that is still an excellent condiment. Sambal oelek is great if you can find it, but if not, Sriracha adds a great flavor.

Latest posts