OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

I ran some of that cafe du monde with chicory through my keurig (i have reusable filters). Talk aboutdark and bitter. I could use it to sealcoat my driveway

For those of you that have never been to the french quarter in New Orleans, cafe du monde is that thin tar they serve at the French Market. That shit can sober up a drunken pit bull.

fire tim lester

Magnifying Glass Searching Sticker - Magnifying Glass Searching Hovering -  Discover & Share GIFs

Say What

I bought some Cafe Bustelo once. Worst chit I ever bought. In the trash can.
Lol. That's my absolute favorite coffee. No shit.

And it's dirt cheap. I used to have to go all the way to Walmart to pick it up but now they carry it at one of the dollar stores in my town. It's like six bucks for a bushel of the stuff.

I have a combo Keurig machine (regular drip pot on one side and K-cup on the other), and I drink a pot of Bustelo strong as hell every Saturday and Sunday morning.

You will see. Iowa will score over 30 points against Illinois State to open the season and then the campaign will start full force.

Tim Lester for President!

He's old enough, you know. Believe it or not, you don't have to be 70+ to run for President.

Lol. That's my absolute favorite coffee. No shit.

And it's dirt cheap. I used to have to go all the way to Walmart to pick it up but now they carry it at one of the dollar stores in my town. It's like six bucks for a bushel of the stuff.

I have a combo Keurig machine (regular drip pot on one side and K-cup on the other), and I drink a pot of Bustelo strong as hell every Saturday and Sunday morning.

I got mine at Aldi's. I read reviews that were fine so tried it because was a name brand they had on stock. I don't like really finely crushed beans. It was like powder. Absolutely disgusting.

I'm more not an espresso fan at all prob is the reason. I like a simple Columbian roast.

You will see. Iowa will score over 30 points against Illinois State to open the season and then the campaign will start full force.

Tim Lester for President!

He's old enough, you know. Believe it or not, you don't have to be 70+ to run for President.
You mean pre-dementia!? No chit.

I got mine at Aldi's. I read reviews that were fine so tried it because was a name brand they had on stock. I don't like really finely crushed beans. It was like powder. Absolutely disgusting.

I'm more not an espresso fan at all prob is the reason. I like a simple Columbian roast.
Funny how tastes differ.

Regular Columbian coffee at normal strength tastes like hot piss water IMO.

Hot water is the overwhelming flavor to me and at that point why bother going through the work? My coffee needs to be black as hell and hit you in the face with bitterness. No sugar, no milk, no creamer, no syrups.

It's a little like whisky, etc. Some people actually like Scotch, etc. and I don't drink, but long ago when I tried it once it tasted to me like someone took rubbing alcohol, swirled it around in a dirty ash tray, and filtered it through garden dirt. Absolutely horrid (to me) and I'd puke involuntarily if I ever tasted it again. Tequila on the other hand was very tolerable taste-wise, and actually somewhat pleasant on the rocks with nothing but some straight squeezed lime juice.

Seafood, same thing. I love all seafood, my best friend will about barf at the sight of shrimp. Crazy how personal taste works. Probably similar to the cilantro thing. I have the cilantro aversion gene. Tastes like Pine-Sol to me and if I hit even a tiny little bit of it in a burrito I may as well throw the whole meal in the trash.

I bet @okeefe4prez has had some Nipponese coffee experiences.

Do they drink it pretty much the same as us gringos or is there some quirky difference? I know they're a big tea culture but coffee's pretty ubiquitous in the free world.

Funny how tastes differ.

Regular Columbian coffee at normal strength tastes like hot piss water IMO.

Hot water is the overwhelming flavor to me and at that point why bother going through the work? My coffee needs to be black as hell and hit you in the face with bitterness. No sugar, no milk, no creamer, no syrups.

It's a little like whisky, etc. Some people actually like Scotch, etc. and I don't drink, but long ago when I tried it once it tasted to me like someone took rubbing alcohol, swirled it around in a dirty ash tray, and filtered it through garden dirt. Absolutely horrid (to me) and I'd puke involuntarily if I ever tasted it again. Tequila on the other hand was very tolerable taste-wise, and actually somewhat pleasant on the rocks with nothing but some straight squeezed lime juice.

Seafood, same thing. I love all seafood, my best friend will about barf at the sight of shrimp. Crazy how personal taste works. Probably similar to the cilantro thing. I have the cilantro aversion gene. Tastes like Pine-Sol to me and if I hit even a tiny little bit of it in a burrito I may as well throw the whole meal in the trash.

Oh I absolutely luv the cilantro. I opposite of you can't get enough of it. I'll eat it straight up raw.

It is weird how people can be so different.

Latest posts