****Official Crappy Old Cars vs Team Hawks Nearly beat thread ****

In my recollection of watching the “old” shows it’s a compliment minus the sexual innuendo.

But maybe that’s just a mistaken recollection...?

I always thought it was a compliment, but the sisters were very sensitive about things then and especially now.....

My sisters and daughters know I am kidding around and laugh along with me.....

:cool:

Barkley and Jackson in the commercials are pretty funny.

“The NBA TBS crew for college ball is just bad,” says Capt Obvious.

But that has aleady been complained about.

Their commercials are very good. Those guys are rather cool and seem to enjoy playing around. Of course they are making a King's ransom in the meantime.....

Barkley and Jackson in the commercials are pretty funny.

“The NBA TBS crew for college ball is just bad,” says Capt Obvious.

But that has aleady been complained about.

Kenny Smith is okay, but Barkley is bad it is obvious he doesn’t pay attention to college basketball and won’t even at least do his homework to be somewhat prepared

Using Youtube TV to watch this one. Best of the streaming options by far.....

After the free 7 day trial, I am staying with them for $42 a month.....

started PSVue in January. It’s good for the price compared to Directv.

It’s guide is clunky compared to DTV and there’s no recall button. Just dropped down to cheapest programming since I don’t need BIG10 network until fall. $39/mo.

The best part: I didn’t have to call anyone and explain why I didn’t want to buy their product that I don’t want.

started PSVue in January. It’s good for the price compared to Directv.

Their guide is clunky compared to DTV and there’s no recall button. Just dropped down to cheapest programming since I don’t need BIG10 network until fall. $39/mo.

I like Youtube TV more than Playstation Vue. Their DVR is much better and unlimited, as far as I can tell. PlayStation has a nice format but Youtube is better for me. When you get close to the end of the month, try Youtube for the free trial, then decide. If you do want to change, made certain that you go into your account with PS Vue and delete the card payment option before the month is over.....

Picture seems to be better overall with Youtube. You also get ABC, CBS and Fox on Youtube. Very friendly. Emailed them with questions and they replied immediately. They are getting all local channels soon.....

Worth a free trial. I was surprised how good it was.....

Good lord I am getting old......I’ve seen a concert, a bunch of commercials and everything else.....just get to the game already. I don’t need to be entertained other than the game itself.

Scientology has a network????
I watched a couple of episodes of people that came out of Scientology. If Waco deserved an FBI attack from AG Janet Reno then this group ....

Good lord I am getting old......I’ve seen a concert, a bunch of commercials and everything else.....just get to the game already. I don’t need to be entertained other than the game itself.

They need to milk it for all it is worth

Need the advertising revenue desperately

Last edited:
GET OFF MY LAWN PUNKS!!!!

LLLOL agree

This is jumping the shark

Latest posts