****Official Crappy Old Cars vs Team Hawks Nearly beat thread ****

Too bad.

Kinda hoping for a Loyola v. Xavier CG.

Probably end up with Michigan v. Kansas game

I think she may be a “younger woman” to the duke.

Just guessing .... but calling her “doll” gives me some confidence in guessing that. :D

My sister had a Sisterhood is Powerful patch on her book bag

She cringed and gave me a look when I used doll to describe the female of the species

Old habits die hard

My sister had a Sisterhood is Powerful patch on her book bag

She cringed and gave me a look when I used doll to describe the female of the species

Old habits die hard
In my recollection of watching the “old” shows it’s a compliment minus the sexual innuendo.

But maybe that’s just a mistaken recollection...?

Loyola had a wild, somewhat magical ride

Didn't really think they would advance, but they have nothing to hang their heads about

Vagner had a hell of a game

Wolverines are going to need that to play against either Villanova or Kansas

Can Michigan slow down Kansas or Villanova?

I don’t think so. Michigan plays a really difficult D that masks what honestly is an average offensive effort, prone to mistakes and long scoring droughts. My sense is either of the other two teams is fundamentally sound in virtually all areas that they’ll exploit Michigan’s weaknesses.

So who ya got?

IMHO Michigan has the horses to play hard D for 40 minutes and exerts itself last 10 minutes.

Cinderella’s journey ends and fancy team bus turns into a pumpkin. Sister Jean becomes just another 98-year-old nun. But the run’s been fun.

Hot sports take right there. RobJon should give him a job writing for the site.

I think so. They can play good defense.

Very good D

They will need that and everyone to be sharp on offense

They have the talent and teamwork to make it a close game

Villanova has looked like the best team in the Dance. They adjust to the opponents' style and then impose their will on them to emerge victorious

All they have to do is defeat Kansas, not an easy task

Using Youtube TV to watch this one. Best of the streaming options by far.....

After the free 7 day trial, I am staying with them for $42 a month.....

Get everything but the premium channels. I will just get HBO for a month to catch up with the all the excellent series they have. Silicon Valley is starting a new season soon. Will wait for the season to get near the end and subscribe.....

:cool:

I don’t think so. Michigan plays a really difficult D that masks what honestly is an average offensive effort, prone to mistakes and long scoring droughts. My sense is either of the other two teams is fundamentally sound in virtually all areas that they’ll exploit Michigan’s weaknesses.

Villanova can adapt to any style you want to play.......Kansas can’t they would have to dictate tempo......if you are a Michigan fan you are rooting for Kansas to win

Barkley and Jackson in the commercials are pretty funny.

“The NBA TBS crew for college ball is just bad,” says Capt Obvious.

But that has aleady been complained about.