****Official Crappy Old Cars vs Team Hawks Nearly beat thread ****

Fran should have East Coast ties.......Why isn’t the Micheal Jordan of Delaware not a Hawkeye? :)

When he first arrived I thought he would be getting recruits from the Philadelphia, but apparently not.....

Penn State has Philly covered very well

They keep getting better

Well, boys, I hate to say it but I see this as about a 20-point beat-down of the B1G.

The only chance Michigan has is with the officiating and 'Nova missing FTs, which they generally don't do. If the stripes allow a reasonable amount of contact, especially on the perimeter as was the case in the Loyola game, Big Blue has a chance. Beilein may use up the total foul count he has in his starters and the bench, but they have a chance.

But if the game is played and officiated like the Kansas game, I think you can turn the lights out early.

Last edited:
When he first arrived I thought he would be getting recruits from the Philadelphia, but apparently not.....

They keep getting better
Philly-area kids who can ball and want to play D1 close to home have lots of options; ‘Nova, PSU, Rutgers, Temple, Maryland, Georgetown, Connecticut, St Johns, even Virginia and West Virginia.

They keep getting better

I, too, thought Fran’s background and connections to the East Coast would open recruiting that part of the country. By and large hasn’t happened.

I, too, thought Fran’s background and connections to the East Coast would open recruiting that part of the country. By and large hasn’t happened.

Melsahn Besabe was about the only one from the east and he had already committed to Fran and Siena. So maybe about zero good recruits from out east.

Garza is from DC. Uhl is from the East Coast too, IIRC. That's a total of 3.

Yes but the poster who brought this up was talking about high level contributors. Garza will be but too bad Uhl just didnt make it. If he would have improved his long range shooting and ability to bang inside a bit he could have. I cant remember Uhl's defensive prowess.

Well, boys, I hate to say it but I see this as about a 20-point beat-down of the B1G.

The only chance Michigan has is with the officiating and 'Nova missing FTs, which they generally don't do. If the stripes allow a reasonable amount of contact, especially on the perimeter as was the case in the Loyola game, Big Blue has a chance. Beilein may use up the total foul count he has in his starters and the bench, but they have a chance.

But if the game is played and officiated like the Kansas game, I think you can turn the lights out early.

Yet another hot sports take by Tweeter.