***Official cram all the games into one Gameday thread

01-02-2012 07:41 PMBillso
"Bret Bielema is a time-management idiot.

The wasted TO and the spike. Officially worse than KF."

The real question is if he was playing to win the game.

Oregon a school of higher education? Not, that LB they interviewed couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time.

Bret Bielema is a time-management idiot.

The wasted TO and the spike. Officially worse than KF.

I thought you were smart and erudite?
Biels just pizzed away a near miss in the Rose Bowl. Second straight Rose Bowl for his team.
KF has pizzed away several consecutive seasons, including back to back 7-6 campaigns. Insight Bowls, after both.

So which coach is "worse" again??

you got to root for stanford in their classic uniforms.

okie sts t boone pickens store bought uniforms are odd.

go big tree mascot

I thought you were smart and erudite?
Biels just pizzed away a near miss in the Rose Bowl. Second straight Rose Bowl for his team.
KF has pizzed away several consecutive seasons, including back to back 7-6 campaigns. Insight Bowls, after both.

So which coach is "worse" again??

Try to keep up, Sparky. I said Bert is worse at time mgmt, not a worse coach. If you follow Wisky, its been a chronic problem and Bert has ****** away more big games with these errors than Kirk.

Which is saying something.

you got to root for stanford in their classic uniforms.

okie sts t boone pickens store bought uniforms are odd.

go big tree mascot

I like the Stanford unis better. Okie State's mascot is a little creepy, but a tree is dumb. I'm shocked the defenses are doing so well. I was hoping for another shoot out

Gotta back Stanford here.

Sister conference, Luck's a good guy, world-class school and players actually have to attend real classes. Kiko Alonso would flunk out of Orientation.

Was there another interview of Alonso other than from Fowler. I don't see how you can rip on the young man's interviewing skills based on 5 seconds.

Latest posts