***Official cram all the games into one Gameday thread

Just going to have to put up with it this year.
If ESPN needed to wait till after the bowl season to understand the B1G was down, then they are quite a bit more incompetent than I thought. I mean when Mich St and Mich. are your top two programs and neither one looked all that impressive....you've got issues.

A fine upstanding citizen Kiko is. Now hailed as a hero in the Rose Bowl. Losers
Oregon football: Kiko Alonso arrested, charged with burglary | OregonLive.com

Thanks for the clip, but based on the interviews alone, I don't think he sounds like an idiot. Trys to sound like a brother, but with a name like Kiko Alonso, I'm wondering if he might not be part black.

Now if you want to base it on his actions, like the things he was arrested for, then yeah he's an idiot. To be honest, I've never heard of him prior to today.

Thanks for the clip, but based on the interviews alone, I don't think he sounds like an idiot. Trys to sound like a brother, but with a name like Kiko Alonso, I'm wondering if he might not be part black.

Now if you want to base it on his actions, like the things he was arrested for, then yeah he's an idiot. To be honest, I've never heard of him prior to today.

Here is an intelligent Georgia fan from today.
Spelling Is Still A Challenge In Georgia

So, if the third best Pac 12 team beats the first best Big 12 team...does this mean the Sagarin rankings were wrong? ;).

Latest posts