!*****Official Conference USA Officiating Outback Bowl Thread*****!

It is not as though we haven't seen the Iowa offense this season.....

Not surprised.....

D simply was on the field entirely too much.....

Game is certainly within reach.....

Of course, if it comes down to a FG

Do the gators have a decent kicker.....?

Anyone heard.....

:cool:

The good thing about this season is that KF gets his salary 100% guaranteed in 2021. There is another positive. Oh, wait. Nevermind.

That's such a BS narrative. He was number 1 and should have been on the field this year. Jim Reid raved about him.

Then you watch jokes like Bower who was the first person responsible on a 80 yard screen pass TD.

And we wonder why we cannot win a bowl game!

Dude, chill ......you know how Iowa football works. There is a trust factor with this coaching staff until you earn it you won't play. I didn't write the narrative.

I will say something positive. I have been negative on the board lately. So a new year, I will change my attitude for a minute.

At least we arent Iowa State.
Clowns have a long thread at fantasy island talking about Iowa playing in a low tier bowl and they're happy because they're not Iowa. Clowns have 3 bowl wins in 112 years and they're talking smack. There best bowl was the Peach bowl in the late 70's. The jealousy is running rampant. Clown fans better pray they never get rid of lower tier bowl games or they'll have no chance. Of course they're saying they'll be bowling next year. Not a January bowl but bowling. None of them are watching the Iowa game they say but they're all commenting on it.

The Hawkeyes are regrouping for the second half and so must us fans.

I'll start us off.

We're down by one score and still have plenty of time to turn this around. Quick, someone give me Guido's phone number so we can pool our money and bribe the refs. Hey 2006 - we remember - fair is fair.

Seriously though I'm not buying that Florida is better than us. Now that we are underdogs maybe we'll see some TEMPO and a couple blitzes.

Stop laughing

Dude, chill ......you know how Iowa football works. There is a trust factor with this coaching staff until you earn it you won't play. I didn't write the narrative.

You don't need to call a kid out like that.

The Hawkeyes are regrouping for the second half and so must us fans.

I'll start us off.

We're down by one score and still have plenty of time to turn this around. Quick, someone give me Guido's phone number so we can pool our money and bribe the refs. Hey 2006 - we remember - fair is fair.

Seriously though I'm not buying that Florida is better than us. Now that we are underdogs maybe we'll see some TEMPO and a couple blitzes.

Stop laughing

Their boring is much more athletic than our boring.

Clowns have a long thread at fantasy island talking about Iowa playing in a low tier bowl and they're happy because they're not Iowa. Clowns have 3 bowl wins in 112 years and they're talking smack. There best bowl was the Peach bowl in the late 70's. The jealousy is running rampant. Clown fans better pray they never get rid of lower tier bowl games or they'll have no chance. Of course they're saying they'll be bowling next year. Not a January bowl but bowling. None of them are watching the Iowa game they say but they're all commenting on it.

Why do you obsess over those idiots?

Latest posts