!*****Official Conference USA Officiating Outback Bowl Thread*****!

If you consider 5 top 10 finishes...countless jan bowl games...top 5 in big ten victories all time and soon to pass Fry in win as mediocre...

I don't question how much of a fan you are. I could care less. I got called into question whether I was a fan because I support a coach with that resume. Best in Iowa history. I got called out for accepting not being an Alabama. Logic tells me we never will be. I accept it because my actions Or beliefs will never change the future. I can hope for a national championship..but I don't see any of these fans getting anwhere wi

Uh huh. You stated you coached to make it sound like you were a football guy. There's no other reason for you to mention that you supposedly coached.

Then when someone calls you out on it you back track. Typical.

If you were under 2 hall of famers than what school and who were they? Surely they had more than one assistant (so we wouldn't know your name), and you should be proud to have worked with them. And you'd be proving me wrong. I don't see a down side for you.

And before you dodge again by asking my SSN you should remember I didn't come here making dumb claims about myself. Someone else did.
The fact that I coached is a dumb claim? 1995 Class 1A football champions. I'll let you do the work.

Uh huh. You stated you coached to make it sound like you were a football guy. There's no other reason for you to mention that you supposedly coached.

Then when someone calls you out on it you back track. Typical.

If you were under 2 hall of famers than what school and who were they? Surely they had more than one assistant (so we wouldn't know your name), and you should be proud to have worked with them. And you'd be proving me wrong. I don't see a down side for you.

And before you dodge again by asking my SSN you should remember I didn't come here making dumb claims about myself. Someone else did.
Whether I ciach
So you were an assistant coach at Denver in 1995 under Mark Guenther.

Was that so hard? I'm detecting a little trepidation.
What
So you were an assistant coach at Denver in 1995 under Mark Guenther.

Was that so hard? I'm detecting a little trepidation.
What did it matter to have an opinion about football?

Mark is in the Iowa coaches hall of fame. I'm sure Larry is as well. If not...God bless you. Again, what does I matter? My only point was I coached. Not that I was a genius. Did you coach?

Mark is in the Iowa coaches hall of fame. I'm sure Larry is as well. If not...God bless you. Again, what does I matter? My only point was I coached. Not that I was a genius. Did you coach?
I have never coached football in my life. But I also don't come to a message board and throw unsubstantiated junk like that out there to try and make people think I know what I'm talking about. I especially don't do that and then not back it up. Look man I still don't believe you coached anywhere and I know you don't give a shit which is cool with me. I could tell you I coached 3rd base on Lansing-Kee's awesome baseball team all through the 90's and it would mean just as much as your illustrious football resume. You pulled some BS outta your booty and you're afraid that if you're too specific someone who was at Denver might call you out.

The point is you come here, throw around the whole "losers" and "crazies" bit which you stole from Ickehawk, and everyone can tell you're as phony as pro wrestling. Then you give us the whole "I was a coach for 15 years so I know what I'm talking about" spiel and no one here is fooled by it.

Just stick to saying "I love Kirk Ferentz." It's a whole lot simpler and we know it already.

I have never coached football in my life. But I also don't come to a message board and throw unsubstantiated junk like that out there to try and make people think I know what I'm talking about. I especially don't do that and then not back it up. Look man I still don't believe you coached anywhere and I know you don't give a shit which is cool with me. I could tell you I coached 3rd base on Lansing-Kee's awesome baseball team all through the 90's and it would mean just as much as your illustrious football resume. You pulled some BS outta your booty and you're afraid that if you're too specific someone who was at Denver might call you out.

The point is you come here, throw around the whole "losers" and "crazies" bit which you stole from Ickehawk, and everyone can tell you're as phony as pro wrestling. Then you give us the whole "I was a coach for 15 years so I know what I'm talking about" spiel and no one here is fooled by it.

Just stick to saying "I love Kirk Ferentz." It's a whole lot simpler and we know it already.
I never throw the first punch. And congrats...you beat me in my final baseball game as a prep in 1990 at Elkader if you did coach at Kee. I didn't say I was a great coach. But if I did coach...its well within my right to say so if someone asks me what I know.

Latest posts