***OFFICIAL BOYCOTT ATLANTIS THREAD***

okeefe4prez

Never have I seen such a poorly officiated game. I am planning a vacation in February and I went so far as to go through the Atlantis website and was leaning heavy toward taking Ma down there. After this biased officiating job, it will be a cold day in hell before I spend a nickel at that place.

I'm angrier right now than I was at Outback after the Outback Bowl where we got jobbed (still haven't been back there).

I put you as 1 HN poster as my invitation to thanksgiving... I take that back.

Stop blaming officials. They we're the better team. They just didn't value the ball in the first half. They stopped turning it over and won.

Stop blaming officials. They we're the better team. They just didn't value the ball in the first half. They stopped turning it over and won.
False. They were not the better team. They got away with murder. Did you see Aaron White's face?

I'm with you okeefe......the officiating was a complete travesty. They were going to make sure the Big East team won tonight. No justice, no peace for our hawks. It was a big factor in the outcome. They were unreal from behind the line, but so many key calls and key moments in the game did not go our way, nor were they correct.

Iowa deserved better throughout this tourney.

ibahawkeye official judge and jury of who is a "good poster"

lols.... anyway

That was a perfect example of an east coast tv/nba fugjob...they can stick that tourney in their arses...Xavier and Nova game were both two of the worst officiated games ever, but our wuss AD will do nothing about it. signed midwest mentality.

I've tried calling their customer contact number but no one is manning the lines right now. What a POS operation. I'll try again in the morning.

Stop watching basketball and start watching rugby. You don't understand the difference.

Did anyone get ejected? No. Maybe we should take the Nova approach and get some goons to take out the best players in the B1G in the same manner that White was taken out.

You are right okeefe....we got fxxxed big time tonight...yes...things changed in the 2nd half..
but without those ****** calls we win by 10...at least.

It's rather amazing how some posters are oblivious to reality. That tourney is a scam.

Yeah, it is. That's why they run the damn thing offshore so the mobsters can fix the game with their "NBA" refs without the Feds scrutinizing it. I wonder what old boy who called the 3 second call on Villanova got. "First one to call a 3 second call gets a free bottle of Oban on the other two refs!" "Whoever calls the fewest charges has to buy steak dinners for the other two guys!"

Latest posts