***OFFICIAL BOYCOTT ATLANTIS THREAD***

Yeah, it is. That's why they run the damn thing offshore so the mobsters can fix the game with their "NBA" refs without the Feds scrutinizing it. I wonder what old boy who called the 3 second call on Villanova got. "First one to call a 3 second call gets a free bottle of Oban on the other two refs!" "Whoever calls the fewest charges has to buy steak dinners for the other two guys!"

It's nice to know someone else gets it. That tourney is a huge scam!

I wish the same fatal dose of gohnorrea on the ref that called the 5th foul on McCabe that I wish on that Conference USA ref that called Chad Greenway offsides against Florida. And Jim Bain.

Erin.Nemeth@atlantisparadise.com ..this is their media contact, Ive already sent an email. I suggest not writing Bo P style letter loaded with vulgar language, but i do suggest bombarding this contact with professional letters voicing your concerns over the corrupt officiating that was an obvious lean in both the Xavier and NOVA games, which are both from the east coast just like the TV and officials. Or do nothing and be a follower from the midwest like most.

Is anyone else up for getting a group together to welcome the team home? Plane will arrive early morning. They will obviously be distraught after this game was stolen from them by Tim Donaghy. Maybe it would be a good pick-me-up for them to let them know that we are still trying to get mad again.

Is anyone else up for getting a group together to welcome the team home? Plane will arrive early morning. They will obviously be distraught after this game was stolen from them by Tim Donaghy. Maybe it would be a good pick-me-up for them to let them know that we are still trying to get mad again.

Where is the charter landing? Anyone got it on flight tracker yet? Maybe if we get a posse over to welcome them back, we can coordinate our calls to the resort.

Latest posts