***OFFICIAL BOYCOTT ATLANTIS THREAD***

I think that would be an awesome idea, although i just got back to CO from the NEBBY trip....but if you go i would loud and clearly, direct your voice toward fran and let him know we all saw that fugjob of an officiating crew, and encourage him to make a formal complaint.

Is anyone else up for getting a group together to welcome the team home? Plane will arrive early morning. They will obviously be distraught after this game was stolen from them by Tim Donaghy. Maybe it would be a good pick-me-up for them to let them know that we are still trying to get mad again.

Never have I seen such a poorly officiated game. I am planning a vacation in February and I went so far as to go through the Atlantis website and was leaning heavy toward taking Ma down there. After this biased officiating job, it will be a cold day in hell before I spend a nickel at that place.

I'm angrier right now than I was at Outback after the Outback Bowl where we got jobbed (still haven't been back there).

It wasn't so much bad officiating as it was inconsistent. The fouls that have been called all season with the emphasis on no hand checking were not called. White progress was impeded every time he got the ball and tried to drive. Nova was allowed to use their off hand to push off when they drove. White was not. The charge call was wildly inconsistent punishing the Hawks on almost every occasion. Nova was allowed to be very physical. That being said the Hawks made a lot of mistakes and Nova shot the Hell out of the 3 ball. Huge and long shots. The Hawks did not contest these very well. Good learning experience but this is what the Hawks will face in the NCAA tourney. Hawks need to shoot better, or their going to be trading twos for threes all season.

Apparently JDM has given in to all forms of trolling. Even though he assured us he was going to crack down on it.

Oh well, troll on troller, troll on..........................

Never have I seen such a poorly officiated game. I am planning a vacation in February and I went so far as to go through the Atlantis website and was leaning heavy toward taking Ma down there. After this biased officiating job, it will be a cold day in hell before I spend a nickel at that place.

I'm angrier right now than I was at Outback after the Outback Bowl where we got jobbed (still haven't been back there).

You ever been to Red Lobster?

Not sure if this matters, but didn't Iowa have to petition their way into this tournament? Would we have been better off to stay at the Alaska Shootout? Could have easily played to the championship game with Harvard and given them a run for the money. Just thinking out loud - we can be mad about the Atlantis stuff but we DID ask to go...

I will never watch Iowa play another game in the Bahamas for the rest of the year.

Not sure if this matters, but didn't Iowa have to petition their way into this tournament? Would we have been better off to stay at the Alaska Shootout? Could have easily played to the championship game with Harvard and given them a run for the money. Just thinking out loud - we can be mad about the Atlantis stuff but we DID ask to go...

That tournament is just like a Bowl game. It's about getting some fans to head down there and shell out the dough and then advertise heavily to those fans during the games on TV.

As an FYI, I called them and they brushed aside my concerns. Now I might go just to drop an upper decker somewhere in their facility. If anyone has any frozen Iowa sweet corn that you'd be willing to part with so I can leave a little memento from Iowa, let me know. I'll pay top dollar.

Latest posts