!*****Official Birds @ Trains Game Thread*****!

No I'm not happy at all but don't pretend like I'm never right. Williams is terrible by the way

Just stop already, nobody here believes you are a Hawk fan.

Now go ahead and spend the rest of the night ripping on Williams, and Bohannon......Trolololol

I would like to see Pemsl just straight up jack a Purdue player in the face. No it wouldn't help anything and would be totally stupid, but f*** it that's just how I feel.

Young team that is coachable. They will learn from this and be a better team because of it.

What I like is that they havent quit. They are still =getting after it. You cant dislike hustle. Even if they get beat on defense or make a mistake on offense, they havent stopped hustling.

On the bright side there's almost no way we can shoot worse the rest of the season than we have tonight. Outside of Ellingson has anyone made a three? We've bricked so many wide open threes I've lost count.

On the bright side there's almost no way we can shoot worse the rest of the season than we have tonight. Outside of Ellingson has anyone made a three? We've bricked so many wide open threes I've lost count.

Jok is 1-7. :)

I would like to know why Painter has them jacking up threes with the game waaaay out of reach.

Whenever you're wrong just call me a troll. Good strategy I guess.

What was I wrong about? I never said Iowa had great talent.

Speaking of being wrong, why won't you bet that Iowa finishes 11th or worse in the B1G? You say Iowa is only better than 3 teams so they shouldn't finish higher than 11th. Welp, put up or shut up, let's see who is right.

Latest posts