!*****Official Birds @ Trains Game Thread*****!

Yeah, I am disappointed, but I liked the fact that Iowa stuck to their game plan and did not look like they were in panic mode. Purdue is really good. They jumped on a visiting, inexperienced team and did what they needed to do. Iowa was never in the game, but once you get going like Purdue did, the 3's just fall like rain. As Nebraska showed at Indiana tonight Iowa will likely surprise some people before the year is over. We saw some flashes from Tyler, from Brady, from Pemsl, and some other guys as well. We will be fine. Peter will have games where he will be targeted but will get 25 points anyway. Not tonight, though. Go Hawks.

My positives:

1. Cook going to add another element offensively. (He still looks lost defensively though)

2. Williams got some much needed PT. He made some nice drives to the hoop but just didn't finish.

3. Hopefully, just hopefully, Fran will rewatch the tape and realize that sometimes the press and Zone kill us.

4. Lastly, we had an off night shooting and Jok played poor. I think that bodes well for us against Michigan Sunday.

On to the next one.

When you say we, that is ISU.

No its not. I said we'd finish between 9th and 11th. I said this team isn't top half of the league in terms of talent. I don't think I've said anything crazy but you just want to argue so troll someone else

Yeah, I am disappointed, but I liked the fact that Iowa stuck to their game plan and did not look like they were in panic mode. Purdue is really good. They jumped on a visiting, inexperienced team and did what they needed to do. Iowa was never in the game, but once you get going like Purdue did, the 3's just fall like rain. As Nebraska showed at Indiana tonight Iowa will likely surprise some people before the year is over. We saw some flashes from Tyler, from Brady, from Pemsl, and some other guys as well. We will be fine. Peter will have games where he will be targeted but will get 25 points anyway. Not tonight, though. Go Hawks.

Sticking to a game plan that includes an awful zone is not a good thing

No its not. I said we'd finish between 9th and 11th. I said this team isn't top half of the league in terms of talent. I don't think I've said anything crazy but you just want to argue so troll someone else

You said Iowa was better than 3 other B1G teams. When I called you out on that to bet you somehow said that Iowa would suddenly finish as high as 9th instead of being one of the 4 worst teams.

As Stanzi said, typical Twins fashion, you just moved the goalposts.

You said Iowa was better than 3 other B1G teams. When I called you out on that to bet you somehow said that Iowa would suddenly finish as high as 9th instead of being one of the 4 worst teams.

I said right now we are which I belive us true. I think we'll improve and end up better than that. I haven't said anything that is even remotely trolling about that but keep making yourself look like an unintelligent bully

Keep calling me a Twins fan too since I'm a Cubs fan and couldn't name one player that plays for Minnesota

To be honest looking at some of the replays Purdue hit some amazing shots and Iowa missed several wide open looks. Purdue's coach even credited Iowa for shutting down the game in the paint in the first half. Purdue just shot the lights out and Iowa the Opposite. I would not be surprised to either see Iowa beat Purdue at home or play them much closer. I still would like to see more fight in the Iowa players. Nebraska beat Indiana because they played to win. I believe Iowa has enough talent to beat any team in the big ten on any given night.

Not surprising that our vastly inexperienced Lads were not prepared at the start of the game.....

Nobody thought we would win this one. In the end it is just a loss in the Big 10.....

Win on Sunday against Michigan, which is very possible.....

Probably lose at Nebraska......Followed by another win against Rutgers at Carver....

Make us 2-2 in the league leading to.....

The Boilermakers at Carver.....?

I said right now we are which I belive us true. I think we'll improve and end up better than that. I haven't said anything that is even remotely trolling about that but keep making yourself look like an unintelligent bully

Should I start a poll and see who here thinks you are a troll and who thinks I'm unintelligent.....oh wait, we both will get lots of votes on that. My point it everyone knows you are a troll.

Latest posts