*** OFFICIAL BIRD FIGHT GAME THREAD ***

Was it okay for Oglesby to make that 3? Didnt know if it mattered enough when North Florida closed within 4. When you're shooting like him, doesnt matter who you olay or when you make it. It matters.

Ugh unable to score again in the 2nd half....Does fan know how to coach at all??
Fan doesn't. Fran might not either

At some time you have to start questioning the BB IQ of the players. Same mistakes time after time. Eventually coaches don't know whether to yell at or yell encouragement; they just shake their head. I saw a lot of that vs. UNI

Was it okay for Oglesby to make that 3? Didnt know if it mattered enough when North Florida closed within 4. When you're shooting like him, doesnt matter who you olay or when you make it. It matters.
Agreed. Now we want to see him do it in BIG games.....consistently.

Dickerson is out of control but so is Gesell when he drives the lane. Gesell consistently drives straight into the trees and fails to finish. Not seeing much difference.

About 20 pts this half.... Can we not string together 2 halves?

9 TO's this half so it is not just Dickerson's 1

35 % shooting

Is this Woody's worst game as a hawk? What was that travel? Not sure I've ever seen someone travel during a play where they weren't even trying to go anywhere.

Is this Woody's worst game as a hawk? What was that travel? Not sure I've ever seen someone travel during a play where they weren't even trying to go anywhere.

If that was Dickerson he would not play the rest of the game. Some guys get the free hall pass.

How many turnovers does T-Rex arms have tonight? ESPN doesn't list them.

Right when I was going to start praising Mikey G for closing a game out and hitting big free throws, he turns it over. Figures.

Latest posts