******Official Big Ten (and ISU) in Bowls thread********

Yikes.
That was ugly. Like really really ugly.
How in ____ are they recruiting anyone?
"Come play for us, so next time we only lose by 30"??

Now I really feel bad for that cancer stricken boy. Most fans will be back to fight another day. For Tyler, that was probably his last memory of Purdue football.
Agreed! But he did get to see them stomp Ohio State which I bet was a great moral high for him. If you told me I only had one hawk game left to see I'd pick piss pounding osu or isu before beating miss St in the upcoming bowl.

Now I really feel bad for that cancer stricken boy. Most fans will be back to fight another day. For Tyler, that was probably his last memory of Purdue football.

Yep. Kinda makes me look pretty stupid when I get pissed off when Iowa loses a game to a B1G rival. This kid is fighting a real fight and is doing so with an attitude that makes most men envious. Keep fighting Tyler. You’re one tough fucking dude

Yep. Kinda makes me look pretty stupid when I get pissed off when Iowa loses a game to a B1G rival. This kid is fighting a real fight and is doing so with an attitude that makes most men envious. Keep fighting Tyler. You’re one tough fucking dude
Yes, life can be unfair. My eighth grader's classmate battled leukemia and anemia half his life. During the brief time he was on this Earth he endured spinal taps, bone marrow transplants, and weeks where he was too weak to get out of bed. Like golfer David Duval's brother, a bout of pneumonia proved to be too much. His strife ended October 21. The eighth grade basketball team dedicated their season to him.

Ronwai01.JPG

Ronald in da House prayin he can score with a Cougar

448fb9037e2edaf5e5da71c53ad3b1c0.jpg

Latest posts