Official Beathard Bandwagon

Rudock's legs weren't the same the last couple games. Earlier in the year he showed he could pick up some yards on the ground but once his knees were hurt it really limited his mobility.

Um, the dude runs like a 5.8 40. It was fast enough to look respectable against Western Michigan, NIU and Missourrah, but once we played Big Ten teams, he looked like Peyton Manning trying to run.

This reminds me of the JVB taking over for Stanzi when he had a good game at OSU. I want the best QB to play next year. Everyone seems to think CJB will improve and JR will stand still. He can get stronger and smarter. Prior to the knee injury he was very mobile and did a very good job with the offense in my opinion. If CJB or Shimonek or Wietjers can do better then GREAT! But until they do JR has done a really good job. Also, I really think his knee is in worse shape than we all know. He was gimpy the whole game and pretty timid. Until he got knocked out though he probably gave Iowa the best chance to win.

Pretty sure I heard that the BellDozer has another year of eligibility and has graduated so he can transfer anywhere. He ain't gonna play at Oklahoma and we could use him at QB. I see it being like a Russell Wilson scenario where he transfers, we go to the Rose Bowl (as part of the playoff, if I'm not mistaken) and he then gets drafted in a middle round.

Pretty sure I heard that the BellDozer has another year of eligibility and has graduated so he can transfer anywhere. He ain't gonna play at Oklahoma and we could use him at QB. I see it being like a Russell Wilson scenario where he transfers, we go to the Rose Bowl (as part of the playoff, if I'm not mistaken) and he then gets drafted in a middle round.

This is very interesting. Too bad not a thought in the front office at Kinnick. That guy has a good arm, and can be a bruising runner. With our schedule and some pretty good pieces around him. Not saying he is Russell Wilson because he is definitely not. He is better than any QB on the team at this moment...... I like your thinking on this one ok4p

This is very interesting. Too bad not a thought in the front office at Kinnick. That guy has a good arm, and can be a bruising runner. With our schedule and some pretty good pieces around him. Not saying he is Russell Wilson because he is definitely not. He is better than any QB on the team at this moment...... I like your thinking on this one ok4p

Hell, I don't care if the guy never takes a snap, I just want him to "borrow" a copy of Heupel's playbook and bring it to IC with him. But if he did play, I would think we'd win a minimum of 10 games even if he only got 20% of the snaps per game.

Latest posts