Official 2020 Big Ten Champs vs. What The Hell Is A DePaul Thread

We don’t have one single player who would crack the starting lineup for DePaul and we have a kid considering leaving early for the NBA ????

At least the rich fans that sit on their hands are still there. No reason to try and make Carver any more exciting than the product they put on the floor. Hope the students enjoy their corner again.

Iowa will get this game to within about 10, but not have enough time or gas in the tank to get it down to two possessions though.

Or they could lose by 40.

that’s just a brilliant observation on your part. You really went out on a limb on that call.;)

What’s more comical,

“we will be better without cook”

or

“Joe weiscamp might go pro”

With good coaching, Joe W is a pro.. imho. He's got the skill set.. just needs to have focus put on fundamentals and getting better.

I love how everyone is ripping Nunge. He’s touched the ball like twice because are guards can’t initiate offense. He’s not a big time scorer, his role is going to be defense and rebounding. He has a better chance defending than Kriener, Garza, and Pemsl

With good coaching, Joe W is a pro.. imho. He's got the skill set.. just needs to have focus put on fundamentals and getting better.
I like your positivity, and I’m really not trying to bash the kid. But the nba is full of players better than DePaul. And DePaul is making him look terrible. He’s Iowa good. Hes at best a Kyle korver, 3 and D guy.

Latest posts