Official 2020 Big Ten Champs vs. What The Hell Is A DePaul Thread

I love how everyone is ripping Nunge. He’s touched the ball like twice because are guards can’t initiate offense. He’s not a big time scorer, his role is going to be defense and rebounding. He has a better chance defending than Kriener, Garza, and Pemsl
If his role is defense, were really in trouble. He can't slide laterally at all. DePaul's post players are sliding right around him like hes caught in a revolving door.

With good coaching, Joe W is a pro.. imho. He's got the skill set.. just needs to have focus put on fundamentals and getting better.

LOL, no. If Joe doesn't make the NBA it's because he isn't athletic enough.

Okay. Not being sarcastic. Genuinely curious.

How can a college coach allow BOTH of his sons to have fundamentally wrong jump shots?

Patrick shots from his chest and Conner twists his whole body.

This team is turrible.
this is why I stopped buying tickets and going to games. Sick of walking out of Carver into freezing cold weather all pissed off. At least at home I can choose to turn the tv channel to something else, like Monday Night Football right now!

And if anyone thought that a grad transfer was going to help, Evelyn obviously cannot play at this level. Hell, he wasn't that big of a factor playing for a bad MVC team.

Maybe so but he’s got better footspeed and length than Garza, Kriener, and Pemsl

05324c3090763eebd5de6fef88702011a2ffd9-v5-wm.jpg

Kriener has played hard which I appreciate but his 5 turnovers are no good. Gives easy baskets and gets them in a rythm