Official 2020 Big Ten Champs vs. What The Hell Is A DePaul Thread

I'm recording the game and just finished watching the first half. The main thing I came away with is this... We suck! We're just not good at all.

Less about coaching, more about very very poor recruiting. Garza, Wieskamp and CJ Fredrick are the only players on the team that had a power 5 scholarship offer other than Iowa. It's also only going to get worse. How can Barta possibly justify not firing this guy?

Because nepotism rules in Iowa athletics. Fran “ALMOST” made the Sweet 16 for first time in 20 years so that’s the pinnacle of Iowa hoops of past two decades and given that Fran is often runner-up in recruiting he deserved an extension to prevent all those teams from calling.

I have wanted Fran gone for a couple years now, given his recruiting, hyperbole, antics, nepotism, roster mismanagement this is exactly the type of team I figured they’d end up with.

The unfortunate consequence of last year’s season is more years of Fran.

Just by looking at the crowd Iowa is getting rolled:... or beating a ranked team:.. or maybe half off early bird special at Village Inn...

Iowa will get this game to within about 10, but not have enough time or gas in the tank to get it down to two possessions though.

Or they could lose by 40.

How slow is Garza?

giphy.gif

Latest posts