Official 2020 Big Ten Champs vs. What The Hell Is A DePaul Thread

Yep, it was unbelievable that people actually thought that. As soon as they left, I said we wouldn’t not be making that NCAA. Now I’m wondering if this team can get to the NIT.

<<Now I'm wondering if this team can get to the NIT>>

I'm not. NIT doesn't take teams with losing records.

Reactions: ISC
zippy_are_we_having_fun_yet_hat-rfdd5c3649bea4d3cace8f6bb8c3fed48_eahwi_8byvr_307.jpg

Brent Feller has donated seven figures to this microwaved dirty diaper.

Now, I know that F stick is a doctor and all, and he has way more money than me, but who’s the goddamned idiot here?

If I woke up tomorrow morning and reflected on the fact that I had taken a match to enough money that would earn me a good living just on interest, I can’t say I wouldn’t walk out in traffic.

As this season progresses we will see that the Hawks have a serious quickness problem. We are going to have to play a zone and pray they aren't hitting shots. On the offensive side we have to hit shots. Misses lead to run outs and we can't defend those. It could be a long season.

where is the coaching?
its like Fran has given up
doesn't seem like this team has any pride

Less about coaching, more about very very poor recruiting. Garza, Wieskamp and CJ Fredrick are the only players on the team that had a power 5 scholarship offer other than Iowa. It's also only going to get worse. How can Barta possibly justify not firing this guy?

At least 15 of the 24 people in attendance rain down with boos. I imagine Iowa cuts into it because it’s hard to believe DePaul shoots like that for an entire game. What a horrible disjointed mess. Pathetic basketball on every level. Fran completely lost the game with his rotation early on. None of those guys are ready for that moment. None of our guys have their heads in the game. So many live ball turnovers. It all looked WAYYY too familiar.

Latest posts