Now that its almost over

i like this nebby fan, he's actually a pretty good guy...apparently they arent all bad, just 99% of them, i give this guy a pass

Will really make it harder to win a conference championship when only 1 team can claim this compared to 2,3, and even 4 teams in the past.

The system seems to have the ability to balance itself out over time.

I agree. Over time, tOSU will be very strong again, as will Michigan. Nebraska and Iowa are strong programs that will continue to have mostly "up" years. Wisconsin will be very strong but will dip when they lose their one year wonder grad school QB. MSU has a senior QB and will be strong but won't dominate. PSU...who knows?

Some of you guys are Dicks, BigRedPowerWagon has been here all year and he is one of the more "respectable" Nebraska fans.

Anyway to answer your question, I like the divisions. But I don't know if it makes it easier for teams to win the conference because unlike the Big 12 North a 3 or 4 loss team won't win the division and not a lot of teams go 6-2 or better every year.

Fail, all nebby fans suck hind teet.

Be prepared to modify this post tomorrow:)

If Nebraska loses and its a good game i have no problem with that. Play competative and play to win. If you fall short it happens but play with heart.

And yea its nice because even if Ohio St dominates there side of the league and Iowa wins theres. Its all game on in the Champ Game, any given saturday anyone can win, no matter who the opponent is.

Nebraska is the shallowest academic school in the big. Shame on your exit from the AAU. There should be conference sanctions like cutting btn payout until they get back into the AAU.
What conference sanctions should be placed on Michigan, Wisconsin and Univ of Chicago for voting against Nebraska in the AAU?

As far as the OP, I think the DIVISION record should matter first because of the unbalanced schedule. What if Iowa went 5-0 against every team in what ever division we are in, but was 1-2 losing to Tosu and Wisk (don't know your protected rivalry game) and Nebby, er, Nebraska goes 3-0 against Illannoy, Indiana and Perdon't. Who goes to the conference game? Nebraska. Two way tie - winner is the head to head winner. Three way tie - bring in common opponents from the other division, overall record, then highest BCS rating

Latest posts