Now that its almost over

BigRedPowrWagon

Just wanted to get Hawkeye fans opinion on the new system in the big10. Now that the season is almost wrapped up and the 2 teams are almost set for the Big 10 Title game. Like it, leave it. Do you think this is a easier way for teams who might of had a harder time before. Do you think it stupid to possibly play the same team 2 times in 1 year. Thoughts.

I like the new system, I only wish we had gotten a smarter school than Nebby as it degrades the entire conference to have them in it.

all I know in life I learned by watching platoon. when the system breaks down. we break down

It's rivalry week, what did you expect?

This question isnt about Iowa vs Nebraska. Its about Nebraska coming from a conference that has done this thing for a while vs Iowa who is in its 1st year having a conference championship game. I was curious what the opinions of others were on this. That is all.

This question isnt about Iowa vs Nebraska. Its about Nebraska coming from a conference that has done this thing for a while vs Iowa who is in its 1st year having a conference championship game. I was curious what the opinions of others were on this. That is all.

I gave you my opinion in my first reply- I like the new system. And I think it sure is swell that we have Nebraska University as the conference champions.

It is what it is. Obviously, this year, Iowa had the benefit of not playing an overwhelmingly difficult schedule. When you've got twelve teams, it just works that way. I don't think the conference anticipated Ohio St. being this poor or Penn St. being this good. Other than that, I think it will be fine.

Hawk fans sure sent this thing to the graveyard fast. I think ill try again after the Conference Champ game. Jesus ******* Christ

All running you-in-the-dirt aside, sob sob, it might have been best to ask it another time. Like a week from now, or after the whole works is over and we see the results...

Some of you guys are Dicks, BigRedPowerWagon has been here all year and he is one of the more "respectable" Nebraska fans.

Anyway to answer your question, I like the divisions. But I don't know if it makes it easier for teams to win the conference because unlike the Big 12 North a 3 or 4 loss team won't win the division and not a lot of teams go 6-2 or better every year.

Last edited:

Latest posts