Now that its almost over

I like to systematically pour gravy over my entire plate today, the gravy balances out the plate over time.

BRPW, has been one of the better braska fans over here. Must be that he lives in Iowa and it's rubbing off on him. :) I like the new system. It feels strange not playing everybody and I kind of miss those games. Heck we all grew up with those games almost every year for our entire lives. I think the ccg is good for the conf. Anything good for the conf, is good for everybody in it. So it's got good points and bad points.

Hey BigredpowerWagon, Do you know the guy that posts on the Nebraska board under a similar name that has a picture of a chubby guy under the Nebraska sign.;)

BRPW, has been one of the better braska fans over here. Must be that he lives in Iowa and it's rubbing off on him. :) I like the new system. It feels strange not playing everybody and I kind of miss those games. Heck we all grew up with those games almost every year for our entire lives. I think the ccg is good for the conf. Anything good for the conf, is good for everybody in it. So it's got good points and bad points.

Its always good to have that extra win that some conferences dont get. Just goes to show the BCS that you played 1 extra game.

And i try to be kind here, when im a guest in someone else's house i don't want to **** in there pool.

It would be strange to not play Wisconson every year, i much suspect it is like us not getting to play Oklahoma every year after 96.

Hey BigredpowerWagon, Do you know the guy that posts on the Nebraska board under a similar name that has a picture of a chubby guy under the Nebraska sign.;)

I saw that guy also. You ever read his posts? Sounds like a real db.;):D
Happy Thanksgiving BRPW. Oh and one last thing my Jeep eats dodge's for breakfast.

bigred... I like it. I think a lot of the time, change in general is exciting. I think I am happiest that there is now another natural geographic rivalry. I hate nebby as much as their fans hate the hawks so it is going to be a fun one.

So BRPW, whats your thoughts on the B10? We all know it was down this year, but is there anything that stood out?

I like the system. I don't understand most of the responses to the OP however.

Don't you get it, he likes another team! Don't you see how insulting that is to us? Whatever he says is, by default, super baggy. Frankly, I wonder if you're even a Hawk fan after asking that...

I like the system. I don't understand most of the responses to the OP however.

Yeah. Myself, I don't understand the super sensitive feelings around here. Nobody told BRPW to phuck off, or told him he asked a stupid question. We just gave him some guff. Jeesh. Sorry BRPW. Hope both teams win Friday. :D

Seems good to me. Had Wisconsin not lost a couple games, everyone would've been saying nobody can beat them. The extra game helps to fully decide a champ.

I understand a lot of years you'll probably have teams play each other twice. I just don't want it to be in nearly back to back weeks. That could be tragic for a team like Iowa. Loss a couple people the first time, but barely win. Then two weeks later gotta play em again, keep another close hard fought game, lose a couple more to injures, and then get killed in the bowl game.

This question isnt about Iowa vs Nebraska. Its about Nebraska coming from a conference that has done this thing for a while vs Iowa who is in its 1st year having a conference championship game. I was curious what the opinions of others were on this. That is all.

Nebraska is the shallowest academic school in the big. Shame on your exit from the AAU. There should be conference sanctions like cutting btn payout until they get back into the AAU.

Don't you get it, he likes another team! Don't you see how insulting that is to us? Whatever he says is, by default, super baggy. Frankly, I wonder if you're even a Hawk fan after asking that...

You should read his posts again, at least in this thread. He is being respectful, and when I go to away games, which I do all the time, I appreciate adult fans like this gentleman, who happens to be a Nebraska fan.

Its always good to have that extra win that some conferences dont get. Just goes to show the BCS that you played 1 extra game.

And i try to be kind here, when im a guest in someone else's house i don't want to **** in there pool.

It would be strange to not play Wisconson every year, i much suspect it is like us not getting to play Oklahoma every year after 96.

If you travel to Iowa City next year, my hope is that you're treated well, and don't meet some of the posters on here, that clearly have an IQ of +9.5.

You should read his posts again, at least in this thread. He is being respectful, and when I go to away games, which I do all the time, I appreciate adult fans like this gentleman, who happens to be a Nebraska fan.

So when exactly did you golf for Nebraska then? No real Hawk fan would call an opposing fan a gentleman.

Latest posts