Northwestern in 2nd place...what the *ell.....Official Iowa @ Northwestern Game Thread

HaydenHawk56

5d007aa9b31701ffa4025c55a9f85234.gif

No freaking way! Put them back where they belong.....at the very bottom of the Big Ten!

Go Hawks!

This one, @Indiana, @ Wisconsin it would be nice to get all three, but only expecting to get one.

This one, @Indiana, @ Wisconsin it would be nice to get all three, but only expecting to get one.
Barring a really weird night by both, at Indiana is a definite no.
I think NwU is a complete tossup. If Hawks shoot competently, they can run the Cats down. If not, it's still a "good" loss.
More than any, I really want to win in Madison. Should be 2-0 vs this Wisconsin team.

My sentiments exactly If we are gonna get 2 of 3, tonight is the night. Ind is the game i plan on scheduling something other than watching the game. Except i will probably end up watching

Barring a really weird night by both, at Indiana is a definite no.
I think NwU is a complete tossup. If Hawks shoot competently, they can run the Cats down. If not, it's still a "good" loss.
More than any, I really want to win in Madison. Should be 2-0 vs this Wisconsin team.

Yeah, beating Wisky at their place would be sweet. Maybe Conner or whoever can wave to the crowd as they walk off the court.

My sentiments exactly If we are gonna get 2 of 3, tonight is the night. Ind is the game i plan on scheduling something other than watching the game. Except i will probably end up watching

Not predicting victory tonite, but this is going to be a fun and entertaining game to watch. Buie/Audige are an awesome backcourt, getting this one is going to be tough.

Yea... As bad a start as thinkable. Discombobulated on offense, no one looking to shoot, missing most when they do and, of course, Cats hitting everything at will.
If this gets to double digits, it's over.
Iowa just not very good at road comebacks.

Latest posts