North Dakota: Thugs R Us

Not sure what to make of the refusal to shake hands. My gut says that was a bad move ala "I'm taking my ball and going home", but maybe it was more in order to prevent some extracurricular unsportsmanlike activity. Based on Fran's look at the end, though, think he was mad more than calculated.

You guys think he pulled jok, not bc he was hurt, but in order to prevent an injury? Was it that tough of a game? I was playing Scrabble with my kids, so I think I missed some stuff. Were the refs just missing a bunch of stuff then?

You guys think he pulled jok, not bc he was hurt, but in order to prevent an injury? Was it that tough of a game? I was playing Scrabble with my kids, so I think I missed some stuff. Were the refs just missing a bunch of stuff then?

I will say that it was a very physical game. Bohannon was bent over at one point after getting hit. Jok was roughed up on several occasions. Then Baer gets the ball ripped out of his hands very aggressively with 3 seconds left while he's just trying to end the game.

Honestly I think the way Jok was treated tonight was a good warm up of what he's going to see in the big ten. I also don't expect the ref's to be any better about it. I am very interested to hear Fran's post game interview.

I wonder about that too. There was no other reason to take him out. Also there is no doubt Fran knows what Hooker said to JB. I'm sure that factored into the walk off.

Sports should do away with the hand slapping. There's no handshaking. It's just a formality that isn't really necessary. Everybody lines up in single file and marches by with hands held high and a chorus of good game good game good game good game good game good game good game good game..........then everyone walks away and mumbles under their breath and walks off. Wooooooooopeeeeeeeee.

Latest posts