"Nobody gives a damn what Pat Angerer says, he does not even know the full story...

iahawk20

...to what happen down in Iowa. He needs to shut his *** up!!!!" This per the brother of Shaun Prater.

And from Shaun himself "Everything in the Dark, comes to light!"

and plenty more on the twitter account of Nathan Prater.

Mr. Nathan (JustBeinHuman) on Twitter

Last edited:
Re: "Nobody gives a damn what Pat Angerer says, he does not even know the full story.

Uhh...what? Some Prater-brother is cracking on Angerer?
I would counsel the young fella to take caution in his tone. Angering Angerer is not a smart move.

Re: "Nobody gives a damn what Pat Angerer says, he does not even know the full story.

Angerer = NFL player. The Prater brother = former Hawkeye that is obviously feeling jaded.

This guy has gone completely off the reservation.

...to what happen down in Iowa. He needs to shut his *** up!!!!" This per the brother of Shaun Prater.

And from Shaun himself "Everything in the Dark, comes to light!"

and plenty more on the twitter account of Nathan Prater.

Mr. Nathan (JustBeinHuman) on Twitter

I'd like to see him tell PA that in person.

For all we know its really Deace in disguise.

That's where that dude is wrong. Plenty of people do give a damn to what Pat Angerer say's about Iowa training practices. He's been there, done that.

Angerer = NFL player. The Prater brother = former Hawkeye that is obviously feeling jaded.

Agree there....Angerer knows the workout that is what he was talking about nothing wrong with him standing up for the coaches....

Nathan Prater was not a Hawkeye. Shaun was, and Shane for one year, but I don't recall a Nathan on our roster.
I could be wrong.

Nathan Prater was not a Hawkeye. Shaun was, and Shane for one year, but I don't recall a Nathan on our roster.
I could be wrong.

Correct Vinny...Nate did NOT play at Iowa. He actually spent some time at Kansas St.

Yeah, Pat doesn't know what he is talking about. He only said he would not be in the NFL right now if not for Doyle. Somebody must be having fun on ol' Nathan's twitter(twatter?) account.

Unless Nathan is really Shane, you might be mistaken.

Also, unless the Praters have hired representation, but Shawn is not happy with bro right now.

I guess we now know where the leaks were coming from...

He means Pat doesn't know about this particular situation. Does anybody really think Pat is going to beat him up or something?

At the end of the day, the only thing PA did was say how well he was coached by his coaches. The former Iowa players who spoke out did the same. Not one of them spoke a word of negativity on the current players.

I can understand the players and family being upset with what happened, I think we all can. There is a review in place to find out what happened and to make any corrections necessary, which I am sure does not rule out firing anybody.

That being said, PA has just as much right to say what he said as his Prater's brother does. It doesn't change a thing. PA loves his Iowa coaches. Prater's brother is upset with them. That is all this is.

I'll try to quote what Tim Dwight once said...may be a bit off....If you havent lifted the weights, studied the film, taken the heat....keep your mouth shut.

Actually, he's wrong. There are a lot of people who give a damn about what Pat Angerer says.

I expect a lot of he said/she said to come out of this. Words spoken during the workout are probably going to be remembered differently as well as being interpreted differently. This will not be surprising at all. Then, people will choose to believe which account best fits their particular agenda.

I doubt this guy knows the full story himself, he knows one particular version, and even that is coming through him as secondhand information.

Twitter is another example of why just because you have the technology, it doesn't necessarily mean it should be employed.

Yeah, Pat doesn't know what he is talking about. He only said he would not be in the NFL right now if not for Doyle. Somebody must be having fun on ol' Nathan's twitter(twatter?) account.

"For all we know its Deace in disguise"

the entire prater family is full of stupid nonstop stupid comments

Coaches comments during workout and the investigation...

Guys, here is the thing. It doesn't really matter, in the scheme of what happened, if the coaches made references to finding out who really wants to be a part of the program or not. The only way that would come into play would be if they overworked them and they did so to seek retribution for someone not being in the kind of shape they should have been in during the season.

It appears that others have had the SAME workout and not had problems. So, even if the coaches did want to make someone pay for not being in shape, it doesn't seem that the extent of the workout is what caused this, provided that fact is born out in the investigation as I have outlined above.

Something caused this to happen, and if it wasn't overexertion/lack of hydration/etc. then comments made by coaches during the workout, while not painting them in the best of light, will really be immaterial to the outcome and conclusion of the investigation.