Noah Shannon

I posted this just after KF mentioned it as I was watching the press conference live so it probably hasn't propogated to Google yet. :)
Well if it’s true then I would be so happy Noah, but at this point. I am highly skeptical. It seemed that the decision was written in stone by a bunch of stuffed shirts.

Well if it’s true then I would be so happy Noah, but at this point. I am highly skeptical. It seemed that the decision was written in stone by a bunch of stuffed shirts.
They are much more dangerous than mere stuffed shirts.

They are much more dangerous than mere stuffed shirts.
He will be reinstated and eligible to play. But the BT should be ashamed that he has missed a lot of his senior season. They need to move quickly to allow him back on the field. The NCAA is the most narrow minded, inconsistent, hypocritical example of no common sense, cowardly beauracracy in modern history, and, I am being kind.

He will be reinstated and eligible to play. But the BT should be ashamed that he has missed a lot of his senior season. They need to move quickly to allow him back on the field. The NCAA is the most narrow minded, inconsistent, hypocritical example of no common sense, cowardly beauracracy in modern history, and, I am being kind.
The Big Ten is a business, like all businesses it's primary objective is to make money. The problem is the Big Ten's business model is more like a white-collar crime family.

Latest posts