Noah Fant

So who are the folks at play here. Chris Fant started the thread but there is a Willie Fant clapping back as well. Both look petty and clueless.

As Moses confirmed earlier in this thread, Chris is Noah's brother and coach at his high school. Willie is Noah's dad.

Reading the tea leaves on this situation, it appears to confirm how I felt that NF would out of here after this season barring a major injury.

As Moses confirmed earlier in this thread, Chris is Noah's brother and coach at his high school. Willie is Noah's dad.

Reading the tea leaves on this situation, it appears to confirm how I felt that NF would out of here after this season barring a major injury.

Not to an a-hole, but you are not going out on a limb with this. As a Iowa fan, I just want to avoid drama the rest of the year. Can Noah/KF kill the noise for the next 2 months? That's all I really care about.

Not to an a-hole, but you are not going out on a limb with this. As a Iowa fan, I just want to avoid drama the rest of the year. Can Noah/KF kill the noise for the next 2 months? That's all I really care about.

No. That’s what I was thinking. I think they’ll be able to keep it out of the locker room. Whenever, I interview NF, he always talks team. Relatives aren’t always a direct reflection of each other. And this team has good leadership.

The more I think about this Tweet, the worse it portrays Chris Fant. He's a high school football coach that's complaining about how his family member was used in a game that they won comfortably. I know how Chris would take that from one of his high school parents, in the same situation. He would NOT like it. Not one bit.
Exactly.

No. That’s what I was thinking. I think they’ll be able to keep it out of the locker room. Whenever, I interview NF, he always talks team. Relatives aren’t always a direct reflection of each other. And this team has good leadership.
The NFL doesn't need Noah Fant to have 75 catches, 15 TDs and 1000 yards receiving to be noticed. He's noticed. If Noah Fant starts complaining about not getting enough touches and worrying about his numbers, that will get noticed, too. From what I've read, the latter is not likely to happen.

As far as fans taking on the Fant family via Twitter (since I'm not on Twitter, I've only read this occurring), just shut up already.

I didnt mean to suggest that we do have 3 pretty darn good receivers. Compared to many teams are receivers are average I hate to say.

No, I did not misunderstand your post. I agree that the better the wide receivers, the more potent or TE's could be. I just think our three starters are getting better by the week and may become a significant threat within a few weeks.

Does he think he would be this successful if he went to Nebraska? Very unlikely.
Right because wasn't that who was 2nd on his list I assume with how he trolled them at an Omaha radio station and all.. It's too bad. If anything I'd be happy that he's getting the limited pitch count. It'll only benefit him once he does move on to the next league to have the much less wear and tear on him. That is what Laveon Bell is holding out for as we speak. He's not holding out for more $ because since the beginning of the year the team couldn't give him a new deal even if they wanted to due to their rules. He's holding out now to save himself from getting beat up and once he has to come back before week 10 so he can get credit for the year of service he can be a FA. Playing now only risks his getting hurt and he very badly wants to be a FA and see what he can get that's more than what the Steelers were offering.
So to bring this back to Fant if I'm him or his family of any kind and the NFL scouts are all jumping up and down saying he's a 1st round talent and the first TE to get picked I'd want him to be used less not more and ran into the ground... So much for brother 'looking out for him'....

No, I did not misunderstand your post. I agree that the better the wide receivers, the more potent or TE's could be. I just think our three starters are getting better by the week and may become a significant threat within a few weeks.

Easley is finding his stride with some underneath routes and he and Nate love the seam up the hashes like the big pass in last year's bowl game. Fant and Hock are like big WRs of the kind Bill Obrien had in his short time at Penn State. I am really encouraged by B Smith that he is making catches and getting open.

Smith and Nate are doing great on the clutch out patterns to move the chains but hope BF starts calling some stop and goes or out and ups with Ihmir Smith to get some big plays.

But maybe it is a troll account now that I’m reading more tweets. I hope it is. Noah’s mom and Noah follow the account.

But maybe it is a troll account now that I’m reading more tweets. I hope it is. Noah’s mom and Noah follow the account.
Looks like there's another Willie following that Willie. @Fantwc
How many Willies does it take to willie if a willie...

Latest posts