NO MORE WEGHER THREADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
Enough. As usual a few people cross the line. No more discussions of Wegher with regards to what he may or may not be dealing with that has kept him out of practice.

People who wish to go against this request will he banned with no quarter

Last edited:
Re: NO MORE WEGHER THREADS

Enough. As usual a few people cross the line. No more Wegher threads or discussions until there is any official comment from Iowa.

People who wish to go against this request will he banned with no quartet.

Thank you, this is getting ridiculous.

Enough. As usual a few people cross the line. No more Wegher threads or discussions until there is any official comment from Iowa.

People who wish to go against this request will he banned with no quartet.

Thank you, Jon. As usual, the voice of reason prevails.

You know there's an issue when the first page of the forum is pretty much all devoted to the "Wegher Situation". Of course, human nature being what it is, they pretty much all evolved into pi$$ing matches.

People who wish to go against this request will he banned with no quarter

Heres to hoping sportstalkmatt starts a BW thread.......

I can't remember hoping more that opposing fans wouldn't read a thread. All the crazies were out for sure.

as long as someone starts a thread to let us know exactly what is going down, then i will be happy. those threads were getting ridiculous

It was a rhetorical question.

Seems like it would be pretty easy to just take care of the offenders and allow the rest of us to talk about it.

Whatevs.

I wish it worked that way. Yesterday I watched several posters beating around the bush, just trying to get the ball rolling on it. I dont like making blanket edicts like this but some folks will not be able to help themselves. This isn't my first rodeo

as long as someone starts a thread to let us know exactly what is going down, then i will be happy. those threads were getting ridiculous

Let us know what is going down??? If you mean his playing status, then that thread will likely include a link to a statement from KF. I hope you wouldn't feel entitled to info on anything beyond that.

I wish it worked that way. Yesterday I watched several posters beating around the bush, just trying to get the ball rolling on it. I dont like making blanket edicts like this but some folks will not be able to help themselves. This isn't my first rodeo

Thanks Jon, this needed to be done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts