Nittany No One There Game Thread

I used to load UPS trucks in college in Milwaukee at night. It was a part time Teamster's job at the time. Paid better than when I finished 8 years of post high school education. Plus, boxes don't complain or talk back.
I run a FedEx route on Saturdays during holiday peak as a way to make a little extra XMas cash and at the same time a way to do a little XMas giving.

Im still bitter about that BTT loss to Penn State back in 2014-15. I was convinced we were gonna win that whole effing thing and earn like a 4/5 seed in the dance but...NOPE
We couldn't hit the broad side of a barn that day.

I don't remember the actual FG% but I know it was in the 40% range.

Impressive win for them, in Lubbock no less. You could say they shaved the Beard.

The only other team to beat them so far this year is Duke

Don't know if anyone watched that game but TT looked almost disinterested in being there. Nowhere close to the Texas Tech team I have seen all year. Was weird.

30 Hawk fans in Bryce Jordan tonight.
Chambers got no support when he had Carr and Garner, tough to win at PSU.

If you think Iowa City is in the middle of nowhere, you should go to State College.

The Hawks testicles have dropped this year. We’re now a tough out.

Our old UConn buddy Danny Hurley was ejected again tonight, and nearly got into it with Tulsa's coach, who was also tossed.

This was a clear situation where the official should brought the two coaches together at center court and calmed them down. Instead, he let them jaw at each other from about 25 or 30 feet apart.

Hurley tried to shake Haith's hand and Haith wanted no part of it, though he did say after the game he considers them good friends.

Our old UConn buddy Danny Hurley was ejected again tonight, and nearly got into it with Tulsa's coach, who was also tossed.

This was a clear situation where the official should brought the two coaches together at center court and calmed them down. Instead, he let them jaw at each other from about 25 or 30 feet apart.

Hurley tried to shake Haith's hand and Haith wanted no part of it, though he did say after the game he considers them good friends.

Here's a tweet that contains what happened. It didn't seem that bad. The coaches might have been chirping for a bit, but the refs seem to end it pretty quickly.