Nittany No One There Game Thread

What happened to Moss? I didn’t watch until the 2nd half and I noticed a lot of JB and CM playing together.
Moss was 4/4 on 3s in the first half. I think Cmac had a couple big steals in the zone and helped handle the pressure for JBo. So at that point it came down to Weiskamp or Moss and Weiskamp is a player so it’s tough to sit him even when he’s not having his best night.

Moss was 4/4 on 3s in the first half. I think Cmac had a couple big steals in the zone and helped handle the pressure for JBo. So at that point it came down to Weiskamp or Moss and Weiskamp is a player so it’s tough to sit him even when he’s not having his best night.

Bohannon not only had the game-winning three, but he blocked a dunk by their big man who then missed two free throws at the 1:22 mark. The score was 83-82 Hawks.....

:cool:

Last edited:
Jordan Murphy has got to be the UGLIEST player in the B1G.

He looks like the type of guy who loads UPS trucks for a living.

Illinois playing like a team that looks like they're about to escape the cellar.

Let them get the good game out of their system tonight!

Jordan Murphy has got to be the UGLIEST player in the B1G.

He looks like the type of guy who loads UPS trucks for a living.

Illinois playing like a team that looks like they're about to escape the cellar.

Let them get the good game out of their system tonight!
I used to load UPS trucks in college in Milwaukee at night. It was a part time Teamster's job at the time. Paid better than when I finished 8 years of post high school education. Plus, boxes don't complain or talk back.

I used to load UPS trucks in college in Milwaukee at night. It was a part time Teamster's job at the time. Paid better than when I finished 8 years of post high school education. Plus, boxes don't complain or talk back.

Used to have 4 hour shifts and health care at one time.....