Nicholas Baer

Wouldn't it something if last night was just the start a great senior postseason run? And he repeats against Michigan, and probably Wisconsin? Becomes the story of the tournament?

We will find out tonight.
Especially if he keeps playing like he just did. The guy gives hope to those that are tough and willing to work hard that they have a path to success. Think of all the more talented and athletic players that haven't had a fraction of the success on the court he has.

Fantastic ALL AROUND game by Baer. Hats off to him. One of my all time favs for sure and great post game interview. He has a bright future ahead of him whichever career path he ends up in.

Baer is such a unique player. Walk on that final four teams would beg to have him come off the bench for them. Just hard to put on paper his value on defense by steals and blocks alone.

Hoping kriener and Pemsl can replace his high energy efforts.

His spot is going to be tough to fill next year. He did little things so well and was a force off the bench.

What he did for this team will not be replaced by anyone currently on the roster , I have my own favorite 5 players dating back to the Lute years , he is on that squad

Congrats to Baer for making the Raptors 905's opening night roster! Walked on at Iowa and found success. Tried out for Raptors 905, made the roster, and hopefully will find success!

It's amazing how Baer and Diamond Stone can end up at the same level. And who knows whether or not Baer has another level of development in his potential-like the NBA.

If that's not the latest ringing endorsement that star ratings and high school accomplishments can't take everything into account then I don't know what is.

Someone on the current roster is going to have to pick up the slack for all those little plays Baer made, especially when conference begins. The hustle plays, keeping possessions alive, defense, timely three pointers and putbacks.

Latest posts