Nicholas Baer!

I don't think I've seen a basketball player at any level play as hard as Nicholas Baer and that's about as high of praise as I can give him.

Every last team in the B1G would be better with Nick Baer on their roster. I don't care how many 4* and 5* kids you have, a player like Baer would always be able to come in and give you quality minutes, and make the team better, period. Love his game.
Brains, guts and hustle go a long way! Baer can flat out ball.

He just does so many things that effect the game. He does such a good job of moving the defense where he wants them to go then anticipating it and finding the shooter. He has done that in each of the last 2 games for BE and then JBo. He did that vs PU for a huge 3 by Jok.

I played at the Fieldhouse all the time, 80's and early 90's. Always a great game to be had, or in my case a very average one :) One of the better experiences in IC.

Yeah, me too, loved it in the 80s and 90s. There was the too-intense guy and then there was the guy who would scream at his teammates if they missed a shot. But for the most part, people were cool.

Yeah, me too, loved it in the 80s and 90s. There was the too-intense guy and then there was the guy who would scream at his teammates if they missed a shot. But for the most part, people were cool.
Don't forget the guy that called a foul EVERY TIME he missed a shot. I hated that guy!

200.gif
in other word, GO Baers.

Last edited:

Latest posts