Nice to see the clone thug-ery show up at the end.

Hawkeyerick

With ejim and Niang getting pissy at the end of the game it was nice to see that the clowns haven't lost that thug like mentality. I watched numerous games last yr where their guys got teed up on the road when the going got tough. Not much has changed. Nice to send the Rolodex and his bunch of rent-a-thugs home with a loss.

I don't know how Ejim didn't get T'ed up when he shoved that ball in the referee's chest.

Why is the song "send in the clowns" going through my head right now? Lol

I thought the T was coming. The announcers thought the T was coming. What the F happened to the T?

I thought the T was coming. The announcers thought the T was coming. What the F happened to the T?

Oh...about the same after Basabe slammed the ball to the court and was cussing at White.

Refs swallowed the whistles in both cases.

Edit: Poster above beat me to it :cool:

Or when the clown hung on the rim for an eternity...

Or when the Iowa player slammed the ball down right in front of the ref.... what a thug, right?

And please show me where ISU players were getting a bunch of T's last year? Didn't happen. I do remember someone's head coach getting tons of T's all year long while acting like a complete tool AND throwing a chair as well though. Talk about a thug.

Congrats on your one win in the last 4 years. You deserved it. ISU didn't show up tonight at all. No energy whatsover. Can't explain it, other than the home team should probably win this game every year.

Or when the Iowa player slammed the ball down right in front of the ref.... what a thug, right?

And please show me where ISU players were getting a bunch of T's last year? Didn't happen. I do remember someone's head coach getting tons of T's all year long while acting like a complete tool AND throwing a chair as well though. Talk about a thug.

Congrats on your one win in the last 4 years. You deserved it. ISU didn't show up tonight at all. No energy whatsover. Can't explain it, other than the home team should probably win this game every year.

Better prepare your butthole because these underclassmen will be coming to Hilton next year with a year under their belt. Oh yeah, and Uthoff and Jok.

Scared.... Iso basketball.. three chucking.. that explains it

Latest posts